My mother has bigger wrists than me

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I'm visiting my parents this weekend, and my mother took the opportunity to measure everyone's wrists because she is making handmade bracelets as a hobby.

...my measurements came out as being smaller than hers. I messured at 17cm/6.6 and she came out at 19cm/7.4. Granted she's rather fat but the wrist is still mostly just bone.

It's brutally fucking over. While she was taking my measurement I could literally tell she has bigger hands than me.

Imagine being bone mogged by your fucking mother.

This is one of the most brutal fucking things I've ever experienced. It's a huge part of the reason for why even though I'm a 6.2ft tall adult I've never felt like I actually was. And other people appear to agree because I've never gotten the vibe that they see me as an actual adult but rather as a 'grown child/kid' lmao it's so fucking over.

Wanna kill myself srs.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Acnno, ManzareK, Deleted member 14264 and 3 others
disillusioned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and TsarTsar444
Water, even my girlfriend has 6.4 inch wrists while mine are 6.3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 9670, sytyl and 2 others
can't relate my mum is literally a dwarf with osteoporosis 3 inch wrists

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13787
Muuuh child, keep braing with your 6.6 wrists, meanwhile im rotting with 6.3

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and sytyl
Water, even my girlfriend has 6.4 inch wrists while mine are 6.3
You have shit tier hands. It is absolutely not normal to have small hands as man. It's like the biggest possible giveaway that you are low T with shit genetics.

EDIT: I will also add that small hands/wrists means you have a small skeleton/bones in general, which is the kiss of death to your sex appeal. If you are also short on top of this then it's giga-over for you. Not just sexually, but in EVERY way. There is a reason why most victims of brutal bullying are short on top of being framecels. Tall framecels are much less likely to be bullied.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, Deleted member 13787 and TsarTsar444
You have shit tier hands. It is absolutely not normal to have small hands as man. It's like the biggest possible giveaway that you are low T with shit genetics.
True, this girl who would take my hand in highschool and would say awww you have very cute hands, BRUUUUTAL, it never begannn

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

EDIT: I will also add that small hands/wrists means you have a small skeleton/bones in general, which is the kiss of death to your sex appeal.
it's normal for zoomers

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Its not related to low or high T actually tho, like its impossible for yoyr mother to T mog you given women have like 30 ng/L T on average, while even soyboys have 300 ng/L

• Love it
Its not related to low or high T actually tho, like its impossible for yoyr mother to T mog you given women have like 30 ng/L T on average, while even soyboys have 300 ng/L
Literally not relevant if you have small hands.

I don't think most people here actually understand how underrated the handpill is. Having big hands (not arms, HANDS) is like the ultimate sexually dysmorphic trait. It's literally not possible to look masculine if you have small girly hands. Even shitty frame can be masked to some extent with steroids. But your hands are impossible to fraud.

• +1
Literally not relevant if you have small hands.

I don't think most people here actually understand how underrated the handpill is. Having big hands (not arms, HANDS) is like the ultimate sexually dysmorphic trait. It's literally not possible to look masculine if you have small girly hands. Even shitty frame can be masked to some extent with steroids. But your hands are impossible to fraud.
My hand is 19.5cm long so its okay, but the fingers aren't thick enough yeah true, small bones, it is what it is, i had some girlfriends tho so not that bad but yeah its a failo

• Love it
Im almost at the bottom :forcedsmile:
idk why I got such small wrists when nobody in my family does
at least my shoulder width is above avg if I was framelet there too I'd near kms

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
idk why I got such small wrists when nobody in my family does
at least my shoulder width is above avg if I was framelet there too I'd near kms
Same, above average shoulder width and non in my family has my wrists jfl over
AirBrush 20181122222805

• Love it
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15338
  • JFL
Last edited:
  • Love it