My mother just passed out in my arms

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

idle
I am just shocked. She's in the hospital. If she dies my dad is either going nuts or something.

Fuck my family for being such fucking assholes. If I live enough I'll sue their fucking asses for killing her.

I am unsure of what did I do wrong.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, User28823 and 3 others
I am just shocked. She's in the hospital. If she dies my dad is either going nuts or something.

Fuck my family for being such fucking assholes. If I live enough I'll sue their fucking asses for killing her.

Don’t know if this is a troll

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Costcosuperstore and maarda
Why did she pass out

Don’t know if this is a troll
no sadly this is true i was recording a video and this happened. i am completely fucking shocked and I don't know if i should even sleep cause it's 22:41 but fuck it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Juandigomigo22
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, maarda and lokmazclock
no sadly this is true i was recording a video and this happened. i am completely fucking shocked and I don't know if i should even sleep cause it's 22:41 but fuck it
Well I am sorry that happened bro, hopefully she makes a full recovery and is back to her normal self in no time.

why is bro Posting this on .org nigga go check on your mom or smt 😭 I hope she recovers wish you the best bhai

Because y is this the first place u go to tell something like this? I can’t tell
this happened 40 minutes ago, i told @ConfusedBolivian on ig first since we are close friends.

i know it's weird posting stuff here but I'm genuinely fucking done, at least if you check my last posts.

all i want is some PEACE

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, maarda and Juandigomigo22
why is bro Posting this on .org nigga go check on your mom or smt 😭 I hope she recovers wish you the best bhai
I'm just waiting to see what the doctors say, she just said goodbye to me and that was it. I'm fucking shocked. If she dies my life is legit ruined.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, Costcosuperstore, PeakIncels and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, Costcosuperstore, Chadeep and 2 others
I'm just waiting to see what the doctors say, she just said goodbye to me and that was it. I'm fucking shocked. If she dies my life is legit ruined.
dw man everything will be alright, just calm down

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and humanoidsub7
praying for her

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and humanoidsub7
dw man everything will be alright, just calm down
she already woke up. she's going to be hospitalized for a week. thank God i was there.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: User28823, african_subhuman and Costcosuperstore
praying for her. I hope your mother will make it. Dms are open if you wanna talk. And to all the .org dalits, spend time with your parents because you dont want your last moment with them a bad one.

Hope she's okay. I understand this is an emotional time for you, but just fyi, you've been kinda spotty on the details, so it's hard for anyone to know exactly what you're talking about.