my mother says I'm crazy to do surgery as normie

D

Deleted member 17345

Cryptocurrency Expert
what do your relatives think?

If that's true...with all due respect, your mom is either bluepilled or low IQ (or both).
My relatives (mom, sister, friends) told me that it's great and should do it if it makes me happier when I told them that I'll be getting jaw surgery.
I'm a 29 yo normie btw.

You shouldn't care too much about what your relatives think, IMO. You should focus on being as well informed as possible, having realistic expectations on surgery and living the best way you can, both before and after surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 2729, Merćer and 5 others
She’s kind of right, surgeries are risky and you have to be careful you don’t ruin your face forever. People who are already subhuman don’t much have to lose

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 15569 and valhalar
99.99% of moms
THIS IS SO FUCKING TRUE

i was a fat obese piece of shit with 40-45% BF
and my BLUE PILLED Mom complained all the time why i dont get married
or have a girlfriend FUCKIN LOL.. its just incredible.. every single mom never see the negative things about their children
they think the other people will see you as your mom see
i have a normal personality, im funny, and not low iq
and she thinks thats enough.. people outside will see all that stuff.. but HOW SHOULD THEY SEE MY PERSONALITY??
when even i dont like my body, how could another person like me

99.99% of moms are bluepilled and/or low iq

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell, NegativeNorwood, Deleted member 17345 and 1 other person
my super conservative dad was like "okay do whatever you want with your money".

They too know i am a recessed ugly subhuman.

my friend got a giant nose and it was crooked too, but his family was devastated when he got a rhino, since they thought he doesn't need it.
I mean, normies are cancer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, valhalar and Deleted member 17345
my friend got a giant nose and it was crooked too, but his family was devastated when he got a rhino, since they thought he doesn't need it.
I mean, normies are cancer.
5897.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: randomvanish
because moms love you and it has nothing to do with your looks. she wouldn't love you more if you looked better, but if you fucked yourself up for life she would feel responsible.

so mom's usually tell you "you look great" or other copes. listen to what your oneitis thinks of you, all else is cope

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Deleted member 17345