My MTB 27 year old gf asked me if she can go clubbing with her whore girl friends next Friday and I said it's okay

Was it a mistake?

• Total voters
M

MoggerChad

Kraken
Was it a mistake? I'm already regretting this. I remember making out with some foids at a club that had a boyfriend when I was younger.

Peace of mind you have when you are single and not obsessed with sex and relationship is underrated

Even just spending an afternoon with a girl outside makes you feel like fucking bin laden in ny compared to the invisibility you have when alone

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bugeye, PrinceLuenLeoncur, _MVP_ and 3 others
Fatal mistake, you should have said no to test her reaction.

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerChad
Was it a mistake? I'm already regretting this. I remember making out with some foids at a club that had a boyfriend when I was younger.
Mogger.... cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 21863, the BULL and 2 others

• JFL
What do you think goes on in clubs bro. When do you go to a club what do you want to do with the girls... yes exactly. All guys there will be wanting to fuck your whore girlfriend. And maybe just maybe she will say yes if Chad is there

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vaninskybird, ManzareK and MoggerChad
Your gf on Friday at 2am
Rick Ross GIF by Verzuz

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 24593, ascension and 13 others
Idiot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and MoggerChad
Your gf with me after the club
14kVEwdyS8fGBq

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird and MoggerChad
I told her that I don't want her to go and we had a fight over it.

She accused me of muh not trusting her and disrespecting her.

She's at her whore girl friends place now talking shit about me.

Foids really never grow up tbh. 27 year old acting like a spoiled teen.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and It'snotover
I told her that I don't want her to go and we had a fight over it.

She accused me of muh not trusting her and disrespecting her.

She's at her whore girl friends place now talking shit about me.

Foids really never grow up tbh. 27 year old acting like a spoiled teen.
Foids brain is fucked because they think with emotions, not logic. You did well now, tell her that she can go only if you are with them. Otherway dump her

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Its not a mistake let her do what she wants

the only thing you can do now is to wank to the thought of her taking a huge cock

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Slayerino and MoggerChad
Clubs are for single people

Isnt 27 a Little old to be in clubs for a girl, thought the avarage girls in clubs age Was 19-22

• +1
So she's going to get drinks with her friends when I told her not to this evening.

So I'm going out tonight with a mtn buddy of mine, first time in a long time.

She's mad at me for this. This relationship is over, isn't it.

Her reasoning is always: "muh you don't trust me. That's offensive"

Your gf in the club

7cavda.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother, metagross, ascension and 1 other person
how long in the relationship? do you guys sleep together and are happy ? do you feel like she loves you ? cuz if not it probably means it's only a matter of time before she tries to get advantage over you

Fatal mistake, you should have said no to test her reaction.
He should've impersonated as a cuck to get her to tell him her tales of cheating before dumping her female ass

She'll cheat on you boyo and I'm afraid I don't give a fuk. No sympathy for sexhavers :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, PrinceLuenLeoncur and MoggerChad
how long in the relationship? do you guys sleep together and are happy ? do you feel like she loves you ? cuz if not it probably means it's only a matter of time before she tries to get advantage over you
About a month. We do sleep together. Too early to talk about love you cuck.

• JFL
About a month. We do sleep together. Too early to talk about love you cuck.
I mean well look dude at the end of the day, if she cheats she cheats if not then she won’t. Nothin you can do abt it so why bother asking? Why bother caring? Let the girl have fun with her friends. If she is a hoe then you know what to do. I don’t have a gf so cannot relate but when I had girls I was seeing I let them go out and shit and gave 0 fucks at least when they are drunk they let you fuck them and you record them fingering themslevs 2 u 😈 cos girls with drink are low IQ. Why most men pull drunk women

• JFL
Almost time to go "clubbing"

Thinking maybe I should post some insta stories making my gf jealous, but it probably doesn't work as Im an LTN. It'll only make her cheat on me. Idk, it's over.

• +1
Reactions: metagross
I've never gone clubbing this fat, instead of counting the girls I make out with, I'll count how many disgusted looks by foids I get.

It depends on how much you love her. If you don't really care and cheat on her aswell, you can let her go clubbing.
If you do love her, then you will have to set boundaries and say no to the clubbing.

Now, there are always some dudes who will say: "Well, you can't control her! If she wants to cheat, she will do it anyway". - And this might be true. But this is how you get to situations where you figure out that your girlfriend cheated on you 4 years later.
With my approach, you will figure out pretty soon, whether she values you and/or cheats on you or not. It is more than anything a time saver. It will be a lot harder for her to cheat without you finding out.

I've personally done both approaches.