My mum doesnt realise why im unhappy

U

uksucks

Silver
She thinks it's because I am bad at sticking to regular sleep schedules and often go nocturnal.

Should I tell her I'm an inkwell? I want to tell then one day but I can't because she won't understand and will tell relatives.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Gengar, Alucard69 and 3 others
it won't change anytging tbh

• +1
Reactions: ey88, dipenhydramine, sickdawgie and 2 others
hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

unfortunate we only have the forum to cope

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and uksucks
  • +1
Reactions: ey88
You are not unhappy because you are an incel. You are sad because of Lack of exercise and poor nutrition: it can lead to lower levels of endorphins, which are the body's "feel-good" chemicals. Start exercising and meditating. You will unironically start feeling better. Being an incel is just a thought pattern/perception, it can be easily changed

• +1
Reactions: watah and gookcelriceR
Don't tell her, that would be stupid.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
You are not unhappy because you are an incel. You are sad because of Lack of exercise and poor nutrition: it can lead to lower levels of endorphins, which are the body's "feel-good" chemicals. Start exercising and meditating. You will unironically start feeling better. Being an incel is just a thought pattern/perception, it can be easily changed
This is true. More people should realize this.

I eat well and yeh don't exercise much but I used to and I still felt the same. Well I felt better but still not good