My mum doesnt respond to my messages anymore

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki
In my prime she would always respond imediately & spam me with messages but now she completely ignores me and answers 10h later. It all started when my hair started falling off and I switched to an ugly hairstyle to cover up my nw 2 hairline.

Its all about looks. True love doesnt exist. I hate this society. I wish we all would die in a nuclear war:feelsautistic:

She even read the message...
Screenshot 20190213 163340 WhatsApp

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bolgin
You know it's over when you're obsessing over your MOM texting you or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Deleted member 206, ZyzzReincarnate and 10 others
You know it's over when you're obsessing over your MOM texting you or not

I always thought she would be the only person in my life that loved me truly.

Bro my mum is everything for me. No girl likes me or showed interested nor I do have any friends. I am completely lonely.
Mother love is the only thing that keeps me alive

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Kenma, GenericChad1444 and 2 others
I always thought she would be the only person in my life that loves me truly. Bro my mum is everything for me. No girl likes me nor I do have any friends. Mother love is the only thing that keeps me alive
You could talk to her about it

Mate my mom respond to my text fast and i am balding to. You are probaly reading the situation wrong

at least you know, she is there and alive.

• +1
Reactions: bolgin
I dont even really text with my mom except if either she or I need something from each other. I dont know the relationship between you and your mother but maybe shes trying to get you from texting her all the time to texting other girls, you know. Some parents do shit like this instead of just talking to their kids

ultimate blackpill is the mompill

she doesnt love you, but society tells her she should so she puts up with you

guess she had enough

Doesn’t seem like a very good mother tbh..

In my prime she would always respond imediately & spam me with messages but now she completely ignores me and answers 10h later. It all started when my hair started falling off and I switched to an ugly hairstyle to cover up my nw 2 hairline.

Its all about looks. True love doesnt exist. I hate this society. I wish we all would die in a nuclear war:feelsautistic:

She even read the message...
View attachment 20370
Coconut oil, castor oil, minoxidil, derma roll, and red light therapy. If those dont work then get a hair transplant. Sorry to hear that.

She adopted a Chaddier son

Live up to ur name & Rope

Rope and blame her in suicide note easy guilt for ur mom