Dude it's Ur fault for being 5,1 not mine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, thereallegend and vampmaxxer
who blames their son for not being tall when passing on 5’1 genes

who blames their son for not being tall when passing on 5’1 genes
Nah I was blaming her genes for me not being tall as my dad
So she said it's because I don't eat good food

my dad is 5’6 and i ate like shit my entire life, mom had me in her 40s. i’m 6’5” it’s just luck nigger

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw
what's your height

• +1
Reactions: handsomegrapist
buy my heightmaxxing course retard

height is cope, only chemical knowledge is needed in order to drug women

your first mistake was expecting women to have accountability

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
My moms 5’2 and my dads 6’2

And she says gay nutrition pajeet COPE

And say thats why im not as tall as my dad

Cuz i dont stretch and hang from a bar :lul:
Take cold showers and mew that should make your limb way longer!

Take cold showers and mew that should make your limb way longer!

**Mewing**: This technique, centered on correct tongue posture against the palate, is theorized to influence height through biomechanical and osteogenic pathways. By promoting optimal head and neck alignment, mewing may alleviate spinal stress, facilitating longitudinal decompression of the vertebral column. Furthermore, sustained pressure on the palate may stimulate osteoblast activity in the craniofacial bones, subtly altering bone density and morphology over time.

**Cold Showers**: Cold hydrotherapy elicits a multifaceted physiological response that could plausibly affect height through endocrine and circulatory pathways. Exposure to cold stimuli prompts the secretion of human growth hormone (HGH), a pivotal regulator of growth and tissue repair. Elevated HGH levels may enhance bone growth and remodeling, particularly during developmental stages. Moreover, enhanced peripheral circulation induced by cold showers optimizes nutrient and oxygen delivery to skeletal tissues, fostering an environment conducive to musculoskeletal growth and maintenance.

While the direct impact of these practices on adult height remains speculative, their synergistic effects on posture, bone health, and endocrine function underscore their potential role in optimizing physical stature and well-being.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
**Mewing**: This technique, centered on correct tongue posture against the palate, is theorized to influence height through biomechanical and osteogenic pathways. By promoting optimal head and neck alignment, mewing may alleviate spinal stress, facilitating longitudinal decompression of the vertebral column. Furthermore, sustained pressure on the palate may stimulate osteoblast activity in the craniofacial bones, subtly altering bone density and morphology over time.

**Cold Showers**: Cold hydrotherapy elicits a multifaceted physiological response that could plausibly affect height through endocrine and circulatory pathways. Exposure to cold stimuli prompts the secretion of human growth hormone (HGH), a pivotal regulator of growth and tissue repair. Elevated HGH levels may enhance bone growth and remodeling, particularly during developmental stages. Moreover, enhanced peripheral circulation induced by cold showers optimizes nutrient and oxygen delivery to skeletal tissues, fostering an environment conducive to musculoskeletal growth and maintenance.

While the direct impact of these practices on adult height remains speculative, their synergistic effects on posture, bone health, and endocrine function underscore their potential role in optimizing physical stature and well-being.
Low IQ shit

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta