My mum is so retarded sometimes

Rhinoplastyordie

Rhinoplastyordie

Bald is beautiful
I have been planning on booking a TCA peel.

I have been mega excited to have faggot-tier skin after years of anguish.

I told my mum, and this bitch says that I have to wait until my next appointment with the derm that's giving me accutane to ask if it's safe🤣🤣🤣

The derm is fucking retarded as well. I had far more knowledge about accutane and acne as a whole than she did. She probably recommends cera ve JFL

My mum has a fucking PhD yet I iq mog her so hard. My scars look like shit and she should want her son to be as good looking as possible because that makes her look like a more proficient parent but sometimes it feels like she doesn't want me to ascend.

It reminds me of the time that she took away the hydrogen peroxide that I spent £50 on. I showed her pubmed studies and her argument was literally that I 'didn't know anything'. The bitch kept flexing her PhD in biology and wouldn't respond to any of my points. She just ignored them.

I'm not telling her about my fucking melanotan plans or she'll have a fucking seizure

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te

I told my mum, and this bitch says that I have to wait until my next appointment with the derm that's giving me accutane to ask if it's safe🤣🤣🤣

The derm is fucking retarded as well. I had far more knowledge about accutane and acne as a whole than she did. She probably recommends cera ve JFL

My mum has a fucking PhD yet I iq mog her so hard. My scars look like shit and she should want her son to be as good looking as possible because that makes her look like a more proficient parent but sometimes it feels like she doesn't want me to ascend.

It reminds me of the time that she took away the hydrogen peroxide that I spent £50 on. I showed her pubmed studies and her argument was literally that I 'didn't know anything'. The bitch kept flexing her PhD in biology and wouldn't respond to any of my points. She just ignored them.

I'm not telling her about my fucking melanotan plans or she'll have a fucking seizure
js dont let her know

js dont let her know
It's hard man bc I can't contain my excitement sometimes. I've been a subhuman for so long but I could genuinely be a 6'3 chadlite within the next 3 months if I play my cards right

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
It's hard man bc I can't contain my excitement sometimes. I've been a subhuman for so long but I could genuinely be a 6'3 chadlite within the next 3 months if I play my cards right
why is every single greycel suddenly a 6'1+ HTN - chadlite?

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
why is every single greycel suddenly a 6'1+ HTN - chadlite?
They're not. They're larping as they know they can get away with it

I've been rated htn with cl potential on every rating post I've ever done

I can't wait till I hit 500 posts and I can be treated like a normal user

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
dude i cant have an original experience, basically the same shit happened to me jfl. Love my mom but she severely contributed to my mental health issues by making me wait 1.5 years to get Accutane and all of my derms were fucking morons too.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels

OK

Disrespecting ur mom so bad,ur going on my shame wall with a protector, this is the least I can do to show how much of shame u carry

Attachments

• IMG_4591.jpeg
    IMG_4591.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Disrespecting ur mom so bad,ur going on my shame wall with a protector, this is the least I can do to show how much of shame u carry
This is legitimately the first time I have raged about my mum ever.

She has since let me book the peels and she says she will pay!

Also, she said that she took away the peroxide for my safety because she loves me. I suppose it's not her fault that she doesn't understand.

Sometimes I just wish she would be less egotistical. An ego is healthy at a young age but she is 51 next month. She cannot fathom the possibility that her 16 year old son could be smarter than her. Therefore, she oftens tries to undermine me, and make me appear less intelligent.

What the fuck is a shame wall

• +1
Reactions: noka
dude i cant have an original experience, basically the same shit happened to me jfl. Love my mom but she severely contributed to my mental health issues by making me wait 1.5 years to get Accutane and all of my derms were fucking morons too.
She just doesn't know much about this stuff, which is fair enough.

I just wish she would admit it but that would mean thwarting her ego.

I love her more than anything though.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
This is legitimately the first time I have raged about my mum ever.

She has since let me book the peels and she says she will pay!

Also, she said that she took away the peroxide for my safety because she loves me. I suppose it's not her fault that she doesn't understand.

Sometimes I just wish she would be less egotistical. An ego is healthy at a young age but she is 51 next month. She cannot fathom the possibility that her 16 year old son could be smarter than her. Therefore, she oftens tries to undermine me, and make me appear less intelligent.

What the fuck is a shame wall
Okay I understand you man, but seriously tho take care of your parents especially if they are in age,it’s not about what they’ve done to you it’s basic human feelings, everything will be back to you at some point,love your loved ones

And shame wall is a wall where I show dumb threads on my wall with a projector and show

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie