My Mum Keeps asking me why I don't "go out and find a GF"

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Master
As if I can just head down to the local Mall and pick one out from the Aisle to buy.....

does she honestly think i voluntarily choose to rot at home on a friday night instead of going on dates?

How do i explain to my Boomers parents that it isn't easy for men to just find a gf.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: xantrooper, Darkeningstar, Chadeep and 8 others
Well that and the fact that you're gay.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ziaoni and Jova
"Just go out bro and you'll find friends and a beautiful partner!!!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, EdgyFashionist, Jova and 1 other person
And then when you finally get one, they dont approve

• So Sad
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and Shahnameh
As if I can just head down to the local Mall and pick one out from the Aisle to buy.....

does she honestly think i voluntarily choose to rot at home on a friday night instead of going on dates?

How do i explain to my Boomers parents that it isn't easy for men to just find a gf.
explain her what a sigma is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shahnameh and TrueBlueRetard
shes pressuring you into coming out, by shaming your lack of a woman shes trying to get you to admit you're a faggot.

And when you finally get one you will realize how annoying and insufferable maintaining a relationshit is

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
And when you finally get one you will realize how annoying and insufferable maintaining a relationshit is

This is you

• JFL
Reactions: fluoride1337 and Darkeningstar
Blackpill doesn't stop bhai, unless you pull a stacy whose obsessed with you somehow, you get a becky whose been ran thru and expects you to dedicate all your free time to her despite what you're going through in life. Relationshits are dead in 2024

Blackpill doesn't stop bhai, unless you pull a stacy whose obsessed with you somehow, you get a becky whose been ran thru and expects you to dedicate all your free time to her despite what you're going through in life. Relationshits are dead in 2024

Better than rotting alone in my room, at least u get sex

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337
Practice being NT and low-inhib and you will find people to bond with.

Looks-wise you are prob somewhere in the MTN range or even above and if that's so then that's even better