My muslim ass fell in love with this hindu girl, am i doomed?

starvecell

starvecell

Seen everything.
So I recently moved back to my old house due to some financial issues, and there’s this girl I used to play with when we were kids. Now, she’s grown into this absolute beauty blonde hair, honey-colored eyes, pinkish skin tone, even lighter-skinned than me. I’m still wondering how I never noticed her features back then.

She’s my age and lives next door. Yesterday, while I was helping unload stuff, we made eye contact for a solid 5 seconds. It hit me like a ton of bricks I never believed in love at first sight, but now I’m its biggest preacher.

The problem is, she’s not on social media, and her family situation is complicated. Her father passed away years ago, and now her uncle takes care of the whole family. She didn’t even go to college after high school because of financial issues, so she’s very sheltered. I’m almost certain she’s a virgin (which is a big deal for me), and I think she might have admired me as a kid. I swear I could tell she got butterflies from the eye contact, but here’s where it gets tricky.

1. She’s a Hindu Brahmin girl. I’m half Brahmin from my mom’s side, but my dad is Muslim. Culturally, this is already a mess.
2. We’re neighbors, and in some twisted cultural way, that means we’re seen as “brother and sister” by the community. Who even made this rule?
3. I don’t have a job right now, and her family is conservative. They didn’t let her go to college, and I have this gut feeling they’ll marry her off ASAP because she doesn’t have a father.

I know I sound like a simp, but I’m genuinely in love with her, and I believe she’ll fall for me too if I approach her. My question is: Should I try to start something with her, knowing that it’s almost guaranteed to be a failure due to all the complications, or should I just walk away to avoid future pain? I’m seriously struggling here.

Please, I need high-IQ advice on this one. If you haven’t been in a similar situation or don’t have the brain cells to understand this, kindly don’t reply.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, mayo mogger, vernier and 1 other person
@mayo mogger @Gengar @ItsOverLawg @meropeu @shia.jihadist

Dnrd but she's built for brahmin bulls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, JohnBaza, Donquixote and 2 others
blonde hair but curry? White washed jbw only detected tbh

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, AspiringMogger and starvecell
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Thanks for repwhoring here, you take cheque or you’re cash only?
i don't see the problem tbh but the brahmins are very strong in their morals and beliefs. Non veg nahi khana matlab non veg nahi khana.
The fact that you're half muslim is quite an issue ngl.
Interesting tbh. keep me updated on this i'll try my best to help

• +1
Reactions: starvecell
blonde hair but curry? White washed jbw only detected tbh
i think he meant golden hair not actually blonde. Like brown hair but a touch of blondness in it

• +1
i don't see the problem tbh but the brahmins are very strong in their morals and beliefs. Non veg nahi khana matlab non veg nahi khana.
Glass half filled or half empty kinda situation.
Ill keep you updated.

So I recently moved back to my old house due to some financial issues, and there’s this girl I used to play with when we were kids. Now, she’s grown into this absolute beauty blonde hair, honey-colored eyes, pinkish skin tone, even lighter-skinned than me. I’m still wondering how I never noticed her features back then.

She’s my age and lives next door. Yesterday, while I was helping unload stuff, we made eye contact for a solid 5 seconds. It hit me like a ton of bricks I never believed in love at first sight, but now I’m its biggest preacher.

The problem is, she’s not on social media, and her family situation is complicated. Her father passed away years ago, and now her uncle takes care of the whole family. She didn’t even go to college after high school because of financial issues, so she’s very sheltered. I’m almost certain she’s a virgin (which is a big deal for me), and I think she might have admired me as a kid. I swear I could tell she got butterflies from the eye contact, but here’s where it gets tricky.

1. She’s a Hindu Brahmin girl. I’m half Brahmin from my mom’s side, but my dad is Muslim. Culturally, this is already a mess.
2. We’re neighbors, and in some twisted cultural way, that means we’re seen as “brother and sister” by the community. Who even made this rule?
3. I don’t have a job right now, and her family is conservative. They didn’t let her go to college, and I have this gut feeling they’ll marry her off ASAP because she doesn’t have a father.

I know I sound like a simp, but I’m genuinely in love with her, and I believe she’ll fall for me too if I approach her. My question is: Should I try to start something with her, knowing that it’s almost guaranteed to be a failure due to all the complications, or should I just walk away to avoid future pain? I’m seriously struggling here.

Please, I need high-IQ advice on this one. If you haven’t been in a similar situation or don’t have the brain cells to understand this, kindly don’t reply.

you dont look muslim tbh

• +1
Dude shes so fuckin pretty, she’d easily get rated atleast mid htb here.
The htb in question
Download

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and mayo mogger

lmao brahmin girls back at it again.

• JFL
Convert her to Islam and marry her. :feelshaha:

Laughing joe biden

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and starvecell
  • JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and starvecell
Isn't this called love jihad in India?

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969, ItsOverLawg and mayo mogger
hindus are cucked bc

muhh eat soya for protein source
You won’t believe, my mom doesnt let my father bring non veg in our house, not even eggs.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Isn't this called love jihad in India?
not now , only some obscure facebook group of middle aged indian uncles yap on topics like love jihad.

interfaith is pretty normal

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and vernier
Should i keep pursuing her or nogo?
try to talk to her. Bhai this NOT DDLJ you gotta keep approaching or some Jaat from Haryana claiming to be aryan would take her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acion, mayo mogger and starvecell

Send pic else dnr

lmao pehle use baat kr bhai usko kya lgta h

• +1
karle , miljaye toh sahi
My father divorced my mum 9 months ago btw, does that change anything?

• So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger and lucifer6969
idk about that brahmin girl but your dad lore is great in making
also since your father was a muslim that is a big thing. had your mother been muslim that be better

• So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger and starvecell
there are some stereotypes in india if someone gets divorced or smthng they will talk shit behind ur family

lmao pehle use baat kr bhai usko kya lgta h
It’s very hard since she’s not on social media and stuff, i can only see her if she comes out of house and that only occurred 3 times since i shifted here.

• Hmm...
Reactions: lucifer6969
It’s very hard since she’s not on social media and stuff, i can only see her if she comes out of house and that only occurred 3 times since i shifted here.
shift kre kitne time hua h?

• +1
idk about that brahmin girl but your dad lore is great in making
also since your father was a muslim that is a big thing. had your mother been muslim that be better
Seriously man, i think being muslim is my biggest failo and that’s whyi can’t get a gf in here.

• +1
Reactions: Acion
Seriously man, i think being muslim is my biggest failo and that’s whyi can’t get a gf in here.
muslim girls are HOT
no racism when it comes to hot chicks

• +1
i think the only way is to approach her and her parents or uncle may know u as u were childhood friends

• +1
Reactions: Acion and starvecell
muslim girls are HOT
no racism when it comes to hot chicks
Ngl in my class there was a muslim foid with fat ass and she used wear bit tight black hijab or some shit :aheago:

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
Do you live with your mom or dad
Ngl in my class there was a muslim foid with fat ass and she used wear bit tight black hijab or some shit :aheago:
With my mom.
Problem with me is that besides my name am almost 95% hindu, i pray to hindu gods, do all kinds of pooja and i don’t eat non veg.
Just by looking at me you cant tell if am muslim, am that much hindu.
So even muslim girls dont share their grass with me when it cones to them. :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Donquixote
You need to fuck her pussy
Dude, i hope you wrote this purely for humour if not then you sound almost like a child.
Thanks for the reply tho.

Just ignore her and move on, she'd probably never convert to Islam and you should see her as a lowly Pagan

• So Sad
Just ignore her and move on, she'd probably never convert to Islam and you should see her as a lowly Pagan
That is, if you are Muslim of course.

Caging at how ethnics can make problems out of thin air for absolutely no fucking reason lol