My neck gains are gone

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Legit woke up today and saw that my neck gains are gone, I havent trained em for 1 week. Time to train again.

Your neck beard is coming strong tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Falimcel, dogtown and 3 others
lol if you think there will be any muscle loss in 1 week, you most likely had no muscle in neck to begin with.

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Bur_01 and Deleted member 206
lol if you think there will be any muscle loss in 1 week, you most likely had no muscle in neck to begin with.
lol if you don't know about how fast neck gains go by, you should legit research and stop spewing shit you dont know about

Your neck beard is coming strong tho
After I started lifting its growing super fast, will shave today tho

your neck is the first thing to shrink if you doesn't get enough calories in from my experience you lose gains from it super fast also if when you cut

your neck is the first thing to shrink if you doesn't get enough calories in from my experience
Makes sense, I am actually the same weight now, so thanks
Means something is happening with my body, but my neck was a lot bigger before and now its an inch less

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
also don't stop training neck for a week. it's the most important thing to train together with forearms imo. train it 2-3x a week

Whats your neck size?

yeah thats what i thought. You won't lose neck gains noticeably within a week. If anything, the pump u had after training sessions is gone.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
you never had any neck muscles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ropemaxing, theropeking and androidcel