My neighbor cockblocked me

L

lepo2317

Equinox
So there is this neighbor girl living nearby. She always says "good morning" to me. I don't care because she is ugly. Few months ago she started going out with hot bitches. She is always with 3 HTB girls. One time I met them in the city she greeted me, I greet her back and suddenly all of these bitches started smiling, gigling and poking eachother. Since then, when I see any of them (I live in small city so it's easy) they always smile at me so I smile back. Some time ago I met all of them (with neighbor) and she said to them "oh no" and literally went the other way around, left her friends there (it was upon seeing me). It happened few more times in last few months. Few days ago I met them again and all of them were scared when they saw me. They went from all smiling to literally being scared of me in span of few weeks. I bet that neighbor slut said something about me to them literally cockblocking me.

They were trying to be friendly with you but then they kept running into you and thought to themselves “wow this ugly motherfucker won’t stop showing up, he’s like Michael Myers but without the scary aura”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Azr616, pardocel and 3 others
They were trying to be friendly with you but then they kept running into you and thought to themselves “wow this ugly motherfucker won’t stop showing up, he’s like Michael Myers but without the scary aura”
Holy shit. Thanks for ending my cope. Now when I will see them, I will turn away and go in opposite direction so they won't see me.

• JFL
Reactions: Azr616 and Vermilioncore
Holy shit. Thanks for ending my cope. Now when I will see them, I will turn away and go in opposite direction so they won't see me.
Verm doing gods work

• Love it
Reactions: lepo2317