My neighbours want me dead

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
So for the last week I’ve been shouting about PSL stuff to my parents and saying some very nihilistic and pro world destruction stuff out loud and even the other day, they told me to quiet down cause the neighbours would hear and I screamed, “I want the neighbours to all kill themselves if they’re listening, the nosy fucks”, the door was open as well.

I went outside for the first time since then and then came home and I ran into this old man who lives in my building and I wanted to walk past him, and then he saw my face and must’ve connected autistic teen manlet voice with me, and recognised the crazy kid and he blocked me for 5 seconds and stared at me like he wanted to buttfuck me, then he looked like he was gonna lunge at me (His face was creepy as shit ) and I told him to “fuck off, weirdo” and I ran past him and then I ran into a dad with his 2 young kids and they all stopped moving and stared at me while I walked to my door. I heard him murmuring things.

I live rent free in their heads. I’m a celebrity in my apartment guys and they all want me dead and the old guys are probably planning to stab me and eat me. My apartment is big so I’m bound to run into people often, it’s like a new intense encounter everyday. The old man looked very angry but also aroused. Jfl instead of ignoring me they choose to be weird around me. Fucking npc faggots. I dont give a fuck about u guys, I’m superior to you. You should be lucky you live near a PSL, blackpilled god like me.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, turkproducer, Deleted member 3902 and 5 others
u just unintentionally blackpilled them and its 2 hard for their bluepilled brain to unlearn 50 plus years of social conditioning and accept the truth

saint ops black 2 cel would be proud

Exactly what happened. They heard things they never thought they would ever hear and it mind fucked them and now I’m public enemy number 1 and the old guys will stop at nothing to try to buttfuck me and act like fucking weird fucks when they encounter me. He looked like a pedo with repressed rage. The man and his kids literally neglected to go in the open elevator just to stare at me walking to my door for 15m. These fuckers think I’m some alien.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1464 and noped
‘I want the neighbours to all kill themselves if they’re listening, the nosy fucks’.

Well, that wasn’t really necessary to be fair.

‘I want the neighbours to all kill themselves if they’re listening, the nosy fucks’.

Well, that wasn’t really necessary to be fair.

I live here and it was like 2pm on a Saturday, I have a right to say whatever I want and if the neighbours wanna be nosy and listen to everything I say, it’s their problem. Bet they never heard such High IQ stuff in their miserable lower class, 9-5, shitty npc, bluepilled lives. I clearly traumatised some coping oldcels and maybe even blackpilled some kids.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
tales, but if real, high t low inhib chad, role model

tales, but if real, high t low inhib chad, role model
Ofc it’s real. Why would I make this up? I’d never have the patience cause I have adhd. I wrote this 5 minutes after this happened. I’m more a high T, normie, manlet with repressed rage due to social rejection who likes to voice his opinions even if it means making himself public enemy number one. I will never shout bluepilled lies, I will make sure every person in my building knows how superior I am to them by the time I have to move out.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and MogTheMogger
I live here and it was like 2pm on a Saturday, I have a right to say whatever I want and if the neighbours wanna be nosy and listen to everything I say, it’s their problem. Bet they never heard such High IQ stuff in their miserable lower class, 9-5, shitty npc, bluepilled lives. I clearly traumatised some coping oldcels and maybe even blackpilled some kids.
Spreading the blackpill is fine but you were trashing them.

Last edited:
Thats fucking retarded bro