My nephews older brother got arrested for attempted murder

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
My nephew is 2 but his brother is 18. They have the same father but different mother's, so he's not my nephew but his brother (my sisters son) is. He got shot in Texas a few days ago. He declined to go the hospital in Texas. He came here to Michigan and his dad took him to the hospital. The hospital contacted the cops. The cops came and questioned him. They caught him in several lies and Texas wants him for attempted murder.

So the Detroit police is holding him now until Texas can send people to get him and bring him back.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico, 6PSLcel, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
Niggerctivities

Where are u in texas btw my uncle is in texas so tell me where u are and ill tell my uncle to avoid that place

Where are u in texas btw my uncle is in texas so tell me where u are and ill tell my uncle to avoid that place
Im in Michigan

> nephews older brother
> also known as your other nephew

nvm i just read the post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625 and klip11
My nephew is 2 but his brother is 18. They have the same father but different mother's, so he's not my nephew but his brother (my sisters son) is. He got shot in Texas a few days ago. He declined to go the hospital in Texas. He came here to Michigan and his dad took him to the hospital. The hospital contacted the cops. The cops came and questioned him. They caught him in several lies and Texas wants him for attempted murder.

So the Detroit police is holding him now until Texas can send people to get him and bring him back.
The worst and last mistake that hospital ever did....Boy, I already feel sorry for them...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, aesthetic beauty, shia.jihadist and 1 other person
@optimisticzoomer
@Trilogy

Reading is fundamental
Giphy 7

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and klip11
Should've stayed in school and become a professor in astrophysics

• JFL
Reactions: bedes, aesthetic beauty and klip11
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and optimisticzoomer

Why did he try to kill someone?

33 gang on yo ass rn

• +1
Reactions: klip11
well well well

• +1
Reactions: klip11
What gangs are in ypsi

Just more niggerish shit. Just kidding hope he is safe nigga:feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129