My New Approach To Lean Bulking

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
As some of you may know I did a heavy lean maxing phase this summer where I got down to 104 pounds (height is around 64 inches, slightly below it) in June. As I approach winter, I want to do a lean bulk, but this time my approach is different. Different than any other way ive done a lean bulk. Because pretty much every bulk ive ever done has been an epic fail where I end up looking like a telly tubby afterward. Its because of my shitty genetics mainly, but I keep learning more each time through my failure. So for this next time, I will be tracking my progress using my face. If my face gets too bloated looking, like a grown ass baby, ill do a mini cut then continue on my bulk. If I see that my face is still looking slim, I will continue the bulk. Right now I am 107 pounds and still look lean, so I will be continuing. My goal is 110-115 lb depending on if this creatine has any benefit, and the fact that I have been into fitness all these years, and always end up around here. Any steroid comments I will not respond to.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Where the fuck are the pics then you faggot

Where the fuck are the pics then you faggot
Here what my face looks like:

Leanpill is legit. I did the same. You can fraud bones

Overall good looksmaxx
Yeah. A lot of people have been critical of my progress, but overall id say about 55 percent of people said I got good results.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and NumbThePain