My new classmates hate me

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
Iam soo unlucky
Moved to private school after the doxx incident and everyone from my new class hates me for gods know what reason
Why is this happening?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MansNotHot, Deleted member 2968, Looks234 and 15 others
why is the over tag fucked up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Danish_Retard, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
Iam soo unlucky
Moved to private school after the doxx incident and everyone from my new class hates me for gods know what reason
Why is this happening?
What are they doing to you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Chad69
Are you an incelebrity?

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Vitruvian, Mouthbreath and 8 others
Wtf how can they hate you without knowing anything? Did you act super narcy? The girls too, or all boys school? Maybe they are jealous you are chad tbh?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Jamal2222, Deleted member 10413 and 2 others
What are they doing to you
Being mean
For example
If I ask someone for a copy of a homework they aren’t going to give it to me and they would say something mean

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, thecaste, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Pubertymaxxer3
Being mean
For example
If I ask someone for a copy of a homework they aren’t going to give it to me and they would say something mean

man i wish i was 12 again or whatever tf op is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, gamma, Deleted member 6873 and 9 others
obviously cuz u r a rapist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, YungStud, Deleted member 7224 and 7 others
Being mean
For example
Brutal, your entire country browses .me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, MansNotHot, Deleted member 2968 and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9355 and Pubertymaxxer3
Wdym Celebrity
I just lurked .me and wasn't really paying attention to when you got doxxed. What happened exactly? I know Reddit had something to do with it.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Pubertymaxxer3
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
bulk. no-one is going to respect a 5'7" 120 pound twink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11705 and Pubertymaxxer3
Start asking girls why they don't like you tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Pubertymaxxer3
Iam soo unlucky
Why is this happening?
Explain a bit more. Try be cool tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Chad69 and Pubertymaxxer3
why what did you do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Pubertymaxxer3
They can't handle the mog.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
@karbo this aint funny

It's ur 5'7 height bhai, age?

• +1
Jfl. I am like 5'8 to 5'9 (didn't measure) at that age, right now I am 5'10. Get on hgh while you still can grow. Chances are everyone in your area already knew your doxx.

Jfl. I am like 5'8 to 5'9 (didn't measure) at that age, right now I am 5'10. Get on hgh while you still can grow. Chances are everyone in your area already knew your doxx.
I moved to the main city of my whole fucking country man

Dox story?

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
The only thing I can think of is that someone from your old school might've leaked about the incident and they already know.

People would have no reason be unfriendly to you other than that

The only thing I can think of is that someone from your old school might've leaked about the incident and they already know.

People would have no reason be unfriendly to you other than that
Nah nobody leaked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
most kids in my district know each other even in different schools. you really think you can hide this especially with social media

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Deleted member 6723
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
why what did you do
Dox story?
OP made a troll post saying that he was going to rape his oneitis and posted her pic, you know, usual .me stuff.

No one in the forum cared, it was just your average edgy joke not to be taken seriously.

Anyway, some whore from r/inceltears was lurking here, since she doesn't have anything better to do, and with her low iq, she thought it was a legitimate rape threat and freaked out. Also OP was careless and posted some doxxable information, so the bitch found out the girl's real social media and contacted her telling her all about it.

The whole thing got blown out of proportion and OP got in serious trouble IRL in his school and neighborhood.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope, RAITEIII, gamma and 1 other person
your looks probably dont help either. nobody likes a short pretty boy

• Ugh..
Reactions: RAITEIII
He made a troll post saying that he was going to rape his oneitis and posted her pic, you know, usual .me stuff.

No one in the forum cared, it was just your average edgy joke not to be taken seriously.

Anyway, some whore from r/inceltears was lurking here, since she doesn't have anything better to do, and with her low iq, she thought it was a legitimate rape threat and freaked out. Also OP was careless and posted some doxxable information, so the bitch found out the girl's social media and contacted her telling her all about it.

The whole thing got blown out of proportion and OP got in serious trouble IRL in his school and neighborhood.
Fucking hell man, I feel for @Chad1212

Those IT bastards are so fucking pathetic, unironically worse than every incel on PSL forums combined.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, RAITEIII, Mouthbreath and 2 others
Fucking hell man, I feel for @Chad1212

Those IT bastards are so fucking pathetic, unironically worse than every incel on PSL forums combined.
I dont think doxx incident has anything to do with this situation since I moved to a far main city

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Be_ConfidentBro
I dont think doxx incident has anything to do with this situation since I moved to a far main city
Maybe you are being paranoid about it bro, you did say that it was a gut feeling that they dislike you. It's normal, you just moved to a new place and don't know anyone in your new class + you escaped a highschool/city where everyone hated you so of course you feel paranoia after that shitty situation.

Just give it a couple weeks, who knows you might make a lot of friends.

• +1
Maybe you are being paranoid about it bro, you did say that it was a gut feeling that they dislike you. It's normal, you just moved to a new place and don't know anyone in your new class + you escaped a highschool/city where everyone hated you so of course you feel paranoia after that shitty situation.

Thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Be_ConfidentBro

That gut feeling can be accurate. I myself have it and I don't think I'm ever wrong with it.

But it smth you have to control and dont let it get to you.

Honestly, chad looks nice, all he has to do is be cool when interacting with people. Everyone's gonna be around. Like I myself if someone is cool with me I befriend them. So would everyone.

Issue is, that just like you're overthinking this, and it's getting to you, there's something impeding the flow in your social interactions.

What is that? I don't know.

@Chad1212 but anyway remember ur value ngl Chad's cant be stopped

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro