my new cope that helps me accept my subhumanityy

H

Hunter

Banned
my perspective is that the uglier play the game of life on higher difficulties whilst the more genetically blessed play it on easy difficulties. subhumans lifemog(not as in have a better quality of life but rather subhumans are better at playing the game of life) the genetic elite in that regard as we manage to keep up(not rope) despite being on higher difficulties. we especially lifemog genetic elites who roped.

suck it geneticelitefags! you scrubs have to rely on easy difficulties to play this game whilst were the pros!

• +1
Reactions: Einon
din red but thecopingtoostrong.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, RichardSpencel, dogtown and 3 others
i already acknowledged its a cope

JoinedNov
Shut up, you fucking weeb. Go jerk off to hentai and get the fuck off my thread with your bullshit. I guarantee I’d beat the shit out of you. You’re probably some little kid. Want a cookie?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mojopin, androidcel, Deleted member 439 and 6 others
Thats normie tier cope

interesting perspective tbh

my cope is that my sex drive will die out in a few years

I also cope with the same idea,tbh.In my mind I think that life would be untinteresting if I was facially gifted,maybe even too easy.It's more rewarding to turn around expectations than to just reaffirm them.

my cope is that my sex drive will die out in a few years
thats no cope. i fap enough so my sex drive is near non existent and my life is still very miserable

thats no cope. i fap enough so my sex drive is near non existent and my life is still very miserable

if you can fap then you have sex drive left

if you can fap then you have sex drive left
yea but point is when your libido flatlines and youre not thinking about sexual things your life is still just as shit as before you fapped

yea but point is when your libido flatlines and youre not thinking about sexual things your life is still just as shit as before you fapped

fap more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back