My new find: tinted moisturizer

Prettyboy

Prettyboy

Kraken
As some of you may know I have low enough inhibition to experiment with makeup, at this point I have tried out an armada of different products, ranging from subtle ones like BB / CC creams, bronzers and not so subtle ones like literal foundation. The latter is by far the best and provides the most perfect coverage but it can be noticeable if isn't applied correctly (which happens since as a man we don't have the multi year experience of doing so unlike girls and even one fuck up and getting caught with it can harm reputation)

Tinted moisturizers on the other hand aren't noticeable at all and although they don't hide pimples (guys with acne should just resort to heavy makeup), they give your skin a great homogen color tone on top of hydrating it like a vanilla moisturizer would do. Most products also have built in SPF against sun damage, plus they are water based and aren't harmful for the skin unlike abusing heavier makeup

Jdwqqwd

I made it a part of my toolkit because of how convenent it is. Skin hydrating, homogen coloring, SPF all in one, great stuff, can recommend it

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, rooman, Johanjohan and 18 others
aren't you Hungarian per chance?

• Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy
using makeup isnt low inhib it just means you have no dignity

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, rooman, looksseg and 16 others
cope I used concealer and a girl called it out but she always wants to fuck and is obsessive so keep coping

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, rooman, Deleted member 19766 and 4 others
Tfw u don’t need this shit cuz u skin mog everyone natty. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: wernhervonbraun and BoneDensity
Lol spf 20 will work only in Iceland

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 19766, fjor2096 and 5 others
ive been talking anout this for 3 days

• Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy
Can i get it off amazon? I use it for under eyes primarily and just a tiny bit more on my jawline to hide slight beard shadow

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member
aren't you Hungarian per chance?
adKVYXN_460s.jpg

Cope, makeup is a great test of inhibition. It's fantastic from a looksmaxxing perspective but few guys have the balls to mess with it. Despite all the chads in movies & series whose dick they suck wearing it... male makeup is as old as cinema (theatre) is

main-qimg-c54c454aa32b68af8d5247f57c62f710-pjlq

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3573, Daniel Plainview and 1 other person
Take the Woodabe pill
Woodabe men fight each others in makeup mog battles to attract Aminata
Maxresdefault
FulaMakeup

They are also teethpilled :
1 IaF8 nv6kOTjz5k6aJivsQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 8365, eyes and 3 others
I use Australian Gold brand sunscreen. It's tinted, spf50, and under $15 for a bottle. Definitely notice more IOIs from girls when I'm wearing it (my skin has hyperpigmentation and scarring atm)

As some of you may know I have low enough inhibition to experiment with makeup, at this point I have tried out an armada of different products, ranging from subtle ones like BB / CC creams, bronzers and not so subtle ones like literal foundation. The latter is by far the best and provides the most perfect coverage but it can be noticeable if isn't applied correctly (which happens since as a man we don't have the multi year experience of doing so unlike girls and even one fuck up and getting caught with it can harm reputation)

Tinted moisturizers on the other hand aren't noticeable at all and although they don't hide pimples (guys with acne should just resort to heavy makeup), they give your skin a great homogen color tone on top of hydrating it like a vanilla moisturizer would do. Most products also have built in SPF against sun damage, plus they are water based and aren't harmful for the skin unlike abusing heavier makeup

View attachment 1663321

I made it a part of my toolkit because of how convenent it is. Skin hydrating, homogen coloring, SPF all in one, great stuff, can recommend it
Can bb cream hide acne scars? What do you think?

pics? I tried tinted sunscreen before and it didn't do shit

View attachment 1663321

Mirin

Im looking into copping a one for blush in aiding in getting more rosy/red cheeks

Like such, you see those beautiful red hues on her cheek/nose/under eye area

Another example

It looks insane. Meeks has it too, any ideas on achieving such.

Whats the difference between a bb cream/cc cream and tinted moisturizer btw?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: babouchelelouche and Racky
I can recommend u Tinted sunscreen. can send u the link if u want

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I can recommend u Tinted sunscreen. can send u the link if u want
Some sunscreens give that white tinted cast which you dont want.

Personally i dont really recommend sunscreen, just dont overexpose yourself to the sun and eat well and nutrionally so the skin can repair properly but the forum isnt ready for this

Alas

Im still planning on using it because im trying to fix my shitty hyperpigmentation and I found one that does that whilst lightens simulatenously at a very high spf

It's a sunblock actually

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Virgin at 29 😔

Personally i dont really recommend sunscreen, just dont overexpose yourself to the sun and eat well.

But im still planning on using it because im trying to fix my shitty hyperpigmentation and I found one that does that whilst lightens simulatenously at a very high spf

It's a sunblock actually
yea its a must if u dont want to get darker. i combine this with kojic acid and i got a bit lighter, people also told me that.

usually the white cast comes from mineral sunscreen but mine is tinted with real color so it makes my skin a bit smoother but not too much

• +1
adKVYXN_460s.jpg

Cope, makeup is a great test of inhibition. It's fantastic from a looksmaxxing perspective but few guys have the balls to mess with it. Despite all the chads in movies & series whose dick they suck wearing it... male makeup is as old as cinema (theatre) is

main-qimg-c54c454aa32b68af8d5247f57c62f710-pjlq
In modeling they put makeup on you without asking

Personally i dont really recommend sunscreen, just dont overexpose yourself to the sun and eat well and nutrionally so the skin can repair properly but the forum isnt ready for this

Alas

Im still planning on using it because im trying to fix my shitty hyperpigmentation and I found one that does that whilst lightens simulatenously at a very high spf

It's a sunblock actually
Moderation is the key with sun exposure

I wouldn’t stay indoors all day, sun makes you feel good

• +1
What mogs? tinted moisturizer, tinted sunblock, or regular both w/bb cream?

Dont need to give the chemical jew my money on this one.