My new manlet mexican housemate gets ragdolled when we walk outside.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
I walked through the city with him today since we had to be near the same place. This neighborhood we live in is ethnic infested, which largely means that people are more confrontational, low-class, have no manners, etc.

As we walked, and people were coming towards us from the other side on the same side-walk, he was being shoulder-checked constantly. He was complaining to me about as I saw it happen. It didn't happen just once but 4-5 times, even when the guy coming from the other side could've easily made a small amount of effort to make himself smaller so that they wouldn't bump their shoulders. There would be plenty of space on their side of the side-walk, but they wouldn't even bother to move an inch jfl.

It was brutal to see how little respect people had for his personal space. And also brutal knowing that I have walked these same streets for years, but because I am 6'0 with above average frame, people move out of my way. I never get shoulder-checked.

Just being big gives you so much social respect, this situation with him again made me realize.

Brutal manlet/frame pill.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sayi, bloomercel, Shahnameh and 2 others
Size is everything in nature.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, MoggerGaston, PROMETHEUS and 1 other person
What if he braced himself for the shoulder check and hit head on? Would there be a fight?

What if he braced himself for the shoulder check and hit head on? Would there be a fight?
Maybe but unlikely. Without alcohol/cocaïne involved, most people avoid fights.

Theres stabbings/fights at least monthly in broad daylight here though, but its usually 2 unhinged ethnics taking themselves out by doing smth like this

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel