bigblacknigger

bigblacknigger

BIG NIGGER SQUAD, Street's Ours ✌️😎
Screenshot 20240703 192806

Old pics and I still get LOTS of likes.
Masculinity Copers on SUICIDE WATCH 🤭🤭🤣🤣🤗🤗😍😍

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, BigJimsWornOutTires, beefliverontop and 1 other person
you're ugly af and no have no appeal wtf r u wearing as well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, CarrotMaxxer, socialcel and 1 other person
you're ugly af and no have no appeal wtf r u wearing as well
You yourself always say how women like you even tho you're not a chad, and some people say larp. Don't you see the hypocrisy? Hypothetically if he fucked women, you would be like the ppl that call you a larper

• Love it
Reactions: bigblacknigger
You yourself always say how women like you even tho you're not a chad, and some people say larp. Don't you see the hypocrisy? Hypothetically if he fucked women, you would be like the ppl that call you a larper
nah he's a legit weirdo subhuman

nah he's a legit weirdo subhuman
I'm not saying otherwise, but if information came out he has women (IF) it would be over for your whole worldview and you'd be a massive hypocrite

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Period sis

I'm not saying otherwise, but if information came out he has women (IF) it would be over for your whole worldview and you'd be a massive hypocrite
Don’t bother arguing with that larping baboon

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69

Last edited:
what the actual fuck

bro your dick is big asf

That's just jealousy, leave him alone. I misunderstood you at first but now I get it: he and lots of other users can't accept that women are into feminine guys... He's a sorry Masculinity Coper and unfortunately he will go to grave that way. 😔