My Next Heightmaxxing Stack

MEMPSK

MEMPSK

Silver
I've ran GHRP-2 and CJC no dac for a while on and off and seen good results. I know it's not a good idea to run the same peptides for long periods of time so I should probably switch to another stack, but not sure what will work. Pretty sure my leg plates are still open as i'm getting growth still, but i'm 18 and even with an AI they must be about to close so any advice is appreciated.

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
Use letrozole 2.5 mg daily if you want to keep growth plates open for the foreseeable future. There will be side effects since your older but if you can push through you'll be good. This will inhibit your estrogen to up to 80%.

Use letrozole 2.5 mg daily if you want to keep growth plates open for the foreseeable future. There will be side effects since your older but if you can push through you'll be good. This will inhibit your estrogen to up to 80%.
Why? Letro causes estrogen rebound and aromasin does just fine for me. If I miss one dose of letro won't my plates close?

Letrozole has a half-life of 3-4 days, as estrogen suppression still happens 72 hours after dose use. It takes 6-12 half life's for a drug to be out of your system. Meaning it will take multiple weeks for it to leave your system. Estrogen rebound is very rare by the way, this people on this forum just doesn't do much personal research.

Letrozole has a half-life of 3-4 days, as estrogen suppression still happens 72 hours after dose use. It takes 6-12 half life's for a drug to be out of your system. Meaning it will take multiple weeks for it to leave your system. Estrogen rebound is very rare by the way, this people on this forum just doesn't do much personal research.
Why would I want to take that shit then