My normie friend is trying to tell me that clothes matter

Deleted member 3583

Deleted member 3583

The Square // ethnics mog // ethnics on MT2 crew
This nigga linked me a study which suggests that the quality of clothing one wears affects ones perceived competence. I told him that clothes do not mean shit and who gives a fuck about perceived competence anyway, lower IQs fuck way more. I told him it is all about the phenotype and girls liking clothes does not make sense biologically since wearing good clothes has nothing to do with genetics. He told me that clothing affects the general appearance so good clothes = good looks. I then told him that when a prime phenotype man wears shitty clothes, the clothes are instantly perceived as being of high quality. He said it's not about high quality necessarily but fitting and that a male model in average clothes would get mogged by an average guy in top tier clothing (style and fitting etc). He then said he has to go to sleep and wants a discussion about this tomorrow. I rly thought this guy was high IQ aswell tbh he seemed to naturally have a good comprehension of what makes a man attractive. Give me some points or studies that show that bones / face = EVERYTHING so I can destroy this nigas blue pilled shekel-backed cope. DN rd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 7776 and 6 others
He said that a male model in average clothes would get mogged by an average guy in top tier clothing
kVtmoTo.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, Patrick Baitman, 5'8manlet and 10 others
How do I take this guy out of the goyim matrix bruh?
Ask him which one he thinks is hotter:
A hot woman wearing dirty straps
An ugly woman wearing a $10k dress

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Zygos4Life, Lux and 6 others
jfl @ normies. a male model could go skinny dipping in a pool of shit, let it dry off, walk around in the city and still attract more interest from girls than anyone on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
jfl @ normies. a male model could go skinny dipping in a pool of shit, let it dry off, walk around in the city and still attract more interest from girls than anyone on this forum.
High PSL man, not male model. always remember

Is your friend blind?

Is your friend blind?
He has glasses tbh. I think he just said some dumb shit without thinking and he can't really withdraw his viewpoint at this point

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and didntreadlol
cope anything sub8 psl is shit tier. jfl at 6psl being gl nowadays.
I'm saying that male models are often faggot twinks. 7 to 8 PSL man can wear rags and still look like a god, not necessarily a male model

Good fashion shows you're socially conscious and aware.

From a biological perspective it means you're part of the 'tribe'.

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Dionysus, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
clothes matter a lot actually

it doesnt matter if ur chadlite or chad or subhuman or notably below average

but if ur within the 3-5 psl range, cloth/gymcelling etc. all matter a lot for mogging other people in the 3-5 range

like if ur 3.5 psl and theres other guy whos 4.5 psl is not like hes SO MUCH MORE beautiful that his face carries him given he dressed like shit. you can easily mog him with gymcelling and fashioncelling. but yeah its not like ur gonna mog anyone up from 5 psl or so, u need bones and ratios for that

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, RAITEIII, Deleted member 2854 and 1 other person
Good fashion shows you're socially conscious and aware.

From a biological perspective it means you're part of the 'tribe'.
Not a bad point, but it also suggests you are trying to compensate

SAVE 20191210 032440

SAVE 20191210 032447

Yea bro clothes matter that's why barrett can dress like a homeless man and still mog 99% of population to an ABSOLUTE FUCKING OBLIVION

• +1
Reactions: Lux, Patrick Baitman and john2
I'm saying that male models are often faggot twinks. 7 to 8 PSL man can wear rags and still look like a god, not necessarily a male model
COPE. IF YOU ARENT AN INTERNATIONAL MALE MODEL WITH MILLIONS OF INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS THEN YOU ARENT A HUMAN BEING BRO

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
Travis bickles me bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
Of course clothes matter, slayers usually wear atleast average clothes and often are very stylish.
Bad clothes detract more than good clothes add.
Also wrong clothes for the situation is very bad if you're in a formal party for example.

Women pick up on color hues and color matches better than men on average, and are typically obsessed with clothes, they analyze men's style a lot.
Also good clothes compliment your body shape.
Good clothes can give a slight situational SMV boost or reduce it situationally.

If looks matter then so do clothes since they're part of physical appearance

your body and face are just permanent clothes that no one can get

I know a lot of people who cope by wearing nice clothes and they have shit skinny fat bodies. I stopped buying 'nice' clothes a'd gor shredded. Now even cheap clothes look very good on me. Fashion is a giga cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
I know a lot of people who cope by wearing nice clothes and they have shit skinny fat bodies. I stopped buying 'nice' clothes a'd gor shredded. Now even cheap clothes look very good on me. Fashion is a giga cope.
Yeah. People would rather wagecuck for some branded clothing while their waist is 1:1 with their shoulder width

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
It's because they DO matter . A fat slobby guy , but put him a nice tailored suit and it would up his level quite a bit. It won't do miracles, however. But to say it doesn't matter is not true at all. Look a bum who is poorly dressed. He won't be rated high no matter what shape he's in. Clothes make the man, and it's true. Handsome men know this.

Not if you dress like a slob. Street clothes are something else, a well tailored suit makes the ladies swoon. It's true. It's called the Tuxedo effect.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
It's because they DO matter . A fat slobby guy , but put him a nice tailored suit and it would up his level quite a bit. It won't do miracles, however. But to say it doesn't matter is not true at all. Look a bum who is poorly dressed. He won't be rated high no matter what shape he's in. Clothes make the man, and it's true. Handsome men know this.

Not if you dress like a slob. Street clothes are something else, a well tailored suit makes the ladies swoon. It's true. It's called the Tuxedo effect.
I'd impress only wearing underwear clothes are cope

Why am I not surprised?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Show him child rapist Chad tinder experiments

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
The only thing that matters about clothes is that they don't look gay and that they don't look dirty.