> Stacy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, ReadBooksEveryday, mulattomaxxing and 2 others
How did he meet her

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
at skate parks, skateboarding gets stacys for you easily
Fuck NT strikes again he is mtn and would be invisible on tinder. I hate being autist

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JustShower, Lurker69, hopecel and 3 others
He’s a HTN and she’s not a Stacy.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, RAMU KAKA, iblamechico and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax and WishIwasChico
She fogs him she would never even swipe on him on tinder he would be invisible by a thousand guys that mog him

• +1
Reactions: Acid Bath, Corleone and whitegymmax
Nah, he is MTN at best, he has a fucked up hooked nose and very round chin, steep jaw, uploaded by race

• +1
Reactions: JustShower, hardestmfintheroom and WishIwasChico
Nah, he is MTN at best, he has a fucked up hooked nose and very round chin, steep jaw, uploaded by race
Crazy tbh. NT mogs everything fuck looksmaxximg tbh the only reason why 99% of people rot here is they are non nt that’s the truth

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JustShower, Lurker69, tombradylover and 5 others
Everywhere subhumans like curry Manley’s with htbs. I seen it when I went to London a lot.

Yet autists will say I am coping.

Looksmaxxing is cope. Nt mogs everything if we was all NT here we’d have a hot girlfriend most likely

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, tombradylover, hardestmfintheroom and 4 others
Crazy tbh. NT mogs everything fuck looksmaxximg tbh the only reason why 99% of people rot here is they are non nt that’s the truth
with average looks but with certain style if you aim in the right places you can get some hot girl.

Touch grass

Average person barely has a proper jaw, let alone like the guy in the pic. You’re cherry picking small details that nobody other than outcasts autists care about

Or maybe it’s just a good pic, I can’t tell. Maybe you are right

with average looks but with certain style if you aim in the right places you can get some hot girl.
Tinder is and always will be a meme and is just used here to cope that looks are everything. It’s more the fact women on that shit app get like 10k likes even if she is ltb

Fuck I hate being autist

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and whitegymmax
Two women

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
tall and MTN

Touch grass

Average person barely has a proper jaw, let alone like the guy in the pic. You’re cherry picking small details that nobody other than outcasts autists care about

Or maybe it’s just a good pic, I can’t tell. Maybe you are right
no man, take it from me, he's an average white boy, his jaw is very round and he's very boneless + Jewish falio, he's normie, he covered his flaws in this photo, then he really looks above average

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
no man, take it from me, he's an average white boy, his jaw is very round and he's very boneless + Jewish falio, he's normie, he covered his flaws in this photo, then he really looks above average
Do you have another pic of him?

Besides I’ve seen irl 5’6 skinny guys literally they would be called incels here , yet they’re in ltrs with mtb or looksmatch. Psl and blackpill are inconsistent

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, WishIwasChico and whitegymmax
Do you have another pic of him?

Besides I’ve seen irl 5’6 skinny guys literally they would be called incels here , yet they’re in ltrs with mtb or looksmatch. Psl and blackpill are inconsistent
I search other photo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
she actually mogs, what the fuck is he doing pretend mogging with his shit profile

• +1
She fogs him she would never even swipe on him on tinder he would be invisible by a thousand guys that mog him
With fakeup on, yes. But without? That’s her real looks level. Just another case of guys underrating guys and overrating foids.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, infini and WishIwasChico
With fakeup on, yes. But without? That’s her real looks level. Just another case of guys underrating guys and overrating foids.
True

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Tinder is and always will be a meme and is just used here to cope that looks are everything. It’s more the fact women on that shit app get like 10k likes even if she is ltb

Fuck I hate being autist
Looks are indeed everything but on tinder only since it’s the only criteria of selection. Irl many other things enter into consideration (but of course being extremly good looking let you live your life in easy mode)

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and WishIwasChico
He mogs her, or they’re looksmatched.

so much cope

she's fucking gorgeous

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet
Everywhere subhumans like curry Manley’s with htbs
Almost believed you, bud. Manlet curries only fuck their hands in the west and have to resort to gang-raping in the motherland

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: alpha_provider and WishIwasChico
NT good hair jaw and wide palate.
Next

• +1
Na you can't even see alot of people's jawline from the side
you see Travis Fimmel's side profile, he's supposed to have the worst jaw in the world, then you look at the damn front and holy shit
Images   2023 12 02T091737654 Gettyimages 109531411 612x612

Na you can't even see alot of people's jawline from the side
Btw, Chris Hemsworth have 110° gonial angle and have rounded jaw, same thing with my friend

Two pussy wetters
Nah, hemsworth mogg him into to oblivion, 1 PSL of difference, my friend is aware of his flaws and covers most of them in photos, but IRL he is 100% norm, he can't cheat IRL, btw he is manlet

Last edited:
she looks used up. but please keep monitoring them closely. the cuckolding, dead bedrooms, and divorce rape stories will be spectacular