You'd be good looking if you got rhino.

• Woah
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
HAHA STUPID SOY FUCK JUST STOP USING DILDOS ON YOUR NOSTRILS

CAN LOOKSMAX GET MORE STUPID?

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Rhinoplasty to fix your nose
You look good anyways, your nose looks fine as it is.

@OwlGod

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
mirin orbitals

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and jordanbarrettisgod
If you got rhino you'd mog the forum ded srs

uhm... rhino?

This guy mogs me, and his nose is messing him up bad imo. The only problem imo is that he looks gay
Photoshop his nose
he needs o get tip reduction then I guess. maybe I should too.

imo his nose is not bad at all in affecting his looks.

That hairstyle doesn't suit you imo tbh tbh. Still lookin sexy bro

gay outfit. besides that he is almost perfect for his facial width . except that facial width is not ideal
Obviously nw1, but imo he should be better looking with those features purely facially speaking. Eyebrows too high and nose and of course bloat imo are the only thing preventing him from being very high psl. What would you rate him?

Obviously nw1, but imo he should be better looking with those features purely facially speaking. Eyebrows too high and nose and of course bloat imo are the only thing preventing him from being very high psl. What would you rate him?
I'm not norwooding. Just shitty genetics.

there isl litearlly no flaw besides bloat . his face is too narrow imo to be more masc any more than it can be

his eyebrows are also not too high set
there isl litearlly no flaw besides bloat . his face is too narrow imo to be more masc any more than it can be

guess i was wrong

View attachment 178874
guess i was wrong
Ideal eyebrows imo are always low, though higher eyebrows can have more harmony depending on facial proportions
I'm not norwooding. Just shitty genetics.
So technically you're nw0 if you haven't recessed but from the looks of it you don't have temples which makes it look nw1 on the picture scale

improvement. u need to lose weight though. u are fat

Ideal eyebrows imo are always low, though higher eyebrows can have more harmony depending on facial proportions

So technically you're nw0 if you haven't recessed but from the looks of it you don't have temples which makes it look nw1 on the picture scale
idea eye brows are dependant but from my opinion the only possible ideal is positively tilted

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Your nose isn't even that bad but if you're that insecure about it, just get the nose job. It's not like you're getting jaw surgery or sumn