My obese black cousin has a thick Eastern European LTB GF.

PatriceLumumba

PatriceLumumba

Bronze
This nigga is easily over 350 lbs, works at Dominos pizza and follows over 50 igthots yet he has a girlfriend who leaves heart comments on all of his posts. I honestly thought he was a truecel. She's Bulgarian and not anything special, but there's no way she can't pull at least a normal looking white man.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, noodlelover, Klasik616 and 2 others
EE women wil fuck any black, literally anyone

• JFL
Reactions: Dominicoon
They are the most racist unless you have money
He's broke as fuck and shares a bedroom his 15-year-old brother. I'm not trying to be mean, but I don't understand how he can even date when he takes the bus everywhere.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and Dominicoon
This nigga is easily over 350 lbs, works at Dominos pizza and follows over 50 igthots yet he has a girlfriend who leaves heart comments on all of his posts. I honestly thought he was a truecel. She's Bulgarian and not anything special, but there's no way she can't pull at least a normal looking white man.
Where did they meet?

• +1
Reactions: PatriceLumumba
Where did they meet?
I have no clue, to be honest. They live in a different country than me. I just saw him post a picture a few days ago and the girl was in the comments calling him babe and Pookie. I dmed their pictures to another user and apparently, they are looksmatched, but I'm not sure.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back