My official .org mod tier list

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Num1: @0hMan (makes the most brutal expose threads I’ve seen)

Num2: @Preston (savage that says things as is)

Num3: original @TRUE_CEL (we all know he died of a heart attack a while back and now is replaced with some Jew)

Num4: @garoupilled_ (first favela mutt to become mod, even tho I never read his 40 paragraph long threads I’m proud he represents us)

Num5: @emeraldglass (used to make me happy with his ultra gore threads that saved me from many lonely nights)

Num6: @alexwhatever (Jew who keeps flexing his money tipical Jew behaviour)

Worst mod: current @TRUE_CEL (blud thinks he’s fooling someone pretending to be the real truecel, nigga is a complete parody at this point and has almost none of truecels original charm)

The rest i never really see innit so idk

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: flippasav, 0hMan, Gengar and 7 others

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, flippasav, Geoff2024 and 6 others
i would like to be a mod one day tbh

i would like to be a mod one day tbh
We’ll make sure to keep ur reputation here clean and not be hated by users since if ur a nigga like me it’s impossible to become mod

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Joe Rogancel

Num3: original @TRUE_CEL (we all know he died of a heart attack a while back and now is replaced with some Jew)

Num4: @garoupilled_ (first favela mutt to become mod, even tho I never read his 40 paragraph long threads I’m proud he represents us)

Num5: @emeraldglass (used to make me happy with his ultra gore threads that saved me from many lonely nights)

Worst mod: current @TRUE_CEL (blud thinks he’s fooling someone pretending to be the real truecel, nigga is a complete parody at this point and has almost none of truecels original charm)

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and buflek
Where am I

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Joe Rogancel, kebab and 6 others
alexbrown is evil he teases me, telling me I can become rich from gambling and when I ask how he ghosts me :rage:

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
alexbrown is evil he teases me, telling me I can become rich from gambling and when I ask how he ghosts me :rage:
He just Spams his money in every thread he sees even if it has nothing to do with anything

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
that currycel? he only acting tough cause of his janitor job. He is just like that looking for moderator meme

All mods are bastards.

@TRUE_CEL is a bitch, he always warns me for stpuiid reasons like necroposting, who tf actually enforces the rules on an incel forum???

• JFL
I am a truecel facially speaking. I ain’t got no bitches, women don’t like me. :ogre:

• So Sad
@0hMan told me i had potential so he is the biggest coper here

Glad to see I'm number one!

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and autismmaxxer
He just Spams his money in every thread he sees even if it has nothing to do with anything
He uses the site like it’s instagram

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back