My old crush was a femcel

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit

And she was much much more merciful with me that the girl after her. Ofc st the time I didn’t realize it because I wanted the chad experience with her but I had no idea what actual female cruelty is.

She was irrational and girly with me but at that point I thought this is how all girls are. Again, I had no idea. She was camera shy as well and wore a bra all the time. Not too leftist either and probably conservative on some levels since she hated drug addicts and drugs in general.

And if I hadn’t give up on her I would not be where I am today. I always thought she was evil but Over time I realised that no girl goes out with a guy a second time if they don’t, to some degree, want his company. Not to mention she would say stuff about dating around me but I was shitting my pants when she did so because I was incel.

Meanwhile the girl after her said absolutely nothing about dating and sex. She never brought up anything remotely close to that and what she thought about these things because not for a second did she think of me as anything else as an emotional tampon.

Can’t say I miss my old crush. She low IQ and a very bad influence in general. But she is still much better than most girls I met and we could communicate on some levels but at the time I was way too spoiled. She never once lied to me or tryed to manipulate me and that was something I took for granted since then. I had no idea how much I would have suffered later on even though I had more experience on women and people in general.