my old oneitis has a new linkedin now

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
and i made the mistake of checking it out. she is some college now, probably doing a postgraduate. i hope see doesnt notice.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 22918
I hope she never uses pimeyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Post her new pics. What does she look like now?

Post her new pics. What does she look like now?
i said she has a new linkedin, not new pics. she doesnt have a pfp because she is a failure, couldnt compete in the big city

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Primalsplit
i said she has a new linkedin, not new pics. she doesnt have a pfp because she is a failure, couldnt compete in the big city
That's very sad news. Not being able to catch up with your love life makes my life meaningless.

• JFL

Can people see who viewed the profile?

That's very sad news. Not being able to catch up with your love life makes my life meaningless.
she is probably obese now, maybe a single mother as well

get a grip man, you’re 28

• So Sad
Oneitisism is a serious disease that affects vulnerable mind. Logical decision would be having no contact and no reminding of her in any form, forget the hoe and move on.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32325, Primalsplit and Deleted member 21735
Oneitisism is a serious disease that affects vulnerable mind. Logical decision would be having no contact and no reminding of her in any form, forget the hoe and move on.
mr clean.....

It's easier for NASA to find intelligent life on Mars than this subhuman to move on with his obedient submissive mind.

• So Sad
It's easier for NASA to find intelligent life on Mars than this subhuman to move on with his obedient submissive mind.
i try moving on and bitches just ghost me REEEEEE

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit