My old oneitis has reappeared!!

delonisliterallyme

delonisliterallyme

sensitive young man
And luckily my feelings for her have not faded away. This time I won’t let my chances slide away. I know for a fact she doesn’t have a boyfriend.
I must act!
IMG 5695

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Nick.Harte
I think I’ll utilize the Joe Goldberg method… without the killing part ofc

• Woah
Reactions: tasmanian devil
And luckily my feelings for her have not faded away. This time I won’t let my chances slide away. I know for a fact she doesn’t have a boyfriend.
I must act!
Mogs me I shake like I’m having a seizure around girls

• So Sad
Reactions: delonisliterallyme
@GabachoCopium why the jfl?

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GabachoCopium
And luckily my feelings for her have not faded away.
Glad your feelings for her never faded away but you gotta remember that her lust for Chads curvy 7inch cock also never faded away and never will.
The day you confess to her and she sent you a pic of her grinding her big perfect juicy peach on the 6’4 Chad’s cock, you’ll know your place.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43822 and delonisliterallyme
Glad your feelings for her never faded away but you gotta remember that her lust for Chads curvy 7inch cock also never faded away and never will.
The day you confess to her and she sent you a pic of her grinding her big perfect juicy peach on the 6’4 Chad’s cock, you’ll know your place.
cope, she’s not that type of girl

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
cope, she’s not that type of girl
You’re not her type of guy. She’s the shy nerd that motivates cuck like you to study very hard only to watch Tyrone lift her short skirt up, pull her panties away and stick his finger in her bum ?

You’re not her type of guy. She’s the shy nerd that motivates cuck like you to study very hard only to watch Tyrone lift her short skirt up, pull her panties away and stick his finger in her bum ?
I’ve already stated we don’t have blacks around here, also she’s not into big roidfreak dudes.

• +1
what country bro
AlainDelon

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: delonisliterallyme and Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and BrutalMogger
ok bro just dont get brutally cucked

• +1
Yeah. Over for you manlet
I’m 6’1, and since I’m delonmaxxing I don’t need to be too huge. Delon was 5’9 165lbs, I’m literally 165lbs too.

• +1
I’m 6’1, and since I’m delonmaxxing I don’t need to be too huge. Delon was 5’9 165lbs, I’m literally 165lbs too.
While you’re losing fat, your oneitis is emptying chads balls. You’ll never be enough

• Hmm...
While you’re losing fat, your oneitis is emptying chads balls. You’ll never be enough
I don’t need to lose fat, I was always naturally slim. “Chad” doesn’t exist.

• +1
my old oneitis was a fattie that looked 25% down syndrome lmao. probably gotten even fatter now, id be running away from her cuz she would try to eat me

• So Sad
Cuck trait having oneitis but never speak to her