My old oneitis is gone forever

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
i will never see or talk with her again. none of this would have happened if i had just agreed to simp for her on instagram but i didnt know back then that she would be the only girl who would want me to do so. She needed a simp and i wasnt there for her :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kaari, Gonthar, PlayersGetPlayed and 4 others
bhai its time to go RR

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Litekiller11, yodasbigonials and 1 other person
No one gives a fuck stop whining

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and Apparition
i will never see or talk with her again. none of this would have happened if i had just agreed to simp for her on instagram but i didnt know back then that she would be the only girl who would want me to do so. She needed a simp and i wasnt there for her :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.
Same. She's married now.

• So Sad
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, PlayersGetPlayed, irkkedmulatto and 2 others
if she roped would you be happy

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
if she roped would you be happy
id rope too tbh ngl. she was a good woman :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. the ones after her had absolutely 0 humanity in them whatsoever, they would literally let me die if i needed them

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and chudlite
I got over my oneitis after three excruciating years. There's hope.. don't rope just yet..

• So Sad
id rope too tbh ngl. she was a good woman :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. the ones after her had absolutely 0 humanity in them whatsoever, they would literally let me die if i needed them
but she doesnt and didnt want you? well
youre mature for thinking that way
I would be very sad.
why would you be sad? well if you still consider her your oneitis, are you still attached to her?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
but she doesnt and didnt want you? well
youre mature for thinking that way

why would you be sad? well if you still consider her your oneitis, are you still attached to her?
I'm not attached anymore but that doesn't mean I would be glad if they sui'd (they wouldn't as they are very happy).

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
I'm not attached anymore but that doesn't mean I would be glad if they sui'd (they wouldn't as they are very happy).
yeah one can harbor macabre wishes at time, do you ever hope shed come back?

if theyre happy itd be more like a delusion but the line between dreams and delusion is often blurry

• +1
yeah one can harbor macabre wishes at time, do you ever hope shed come back?

if theyre happy itd be more like a delusion but the line between dreams and delusion is often blurry
No, absolutely not. I don't want her so it's best she's in a happy marriage now, it's for the better. :Comfy:

• +1
No, absolutely not. I don't want her so it's best she's in a happy marriage now, it's for the better. :Comfy:
youre very selfless bhai thats a rare trait, do you ever see yourself in a happy marriage?

• Woah
youre very selfless bhai thats a rare trait, do you ever see yourself in a happy marriage?
Thanks for the nice words bhai. And honestly idk, I'm low attraction in general and kind of a standardcel, plus I posted a thread yesterday that showcases how basically I am beyond broken from the inside. :ogre:

Thanks for the nice words bhai. And honestly idk, I'm low attraction in general and kind of a standardcel, plus I posted a thread yesterday that showcases how basically I am beyond broken from the inside. :ogre:
would u mind taging me bhai i wanna see the thread

• +1
She was just trying to trick you into simping. There's no guarantee that she would've wanted to develop the relationship beyond it. Girls do that all the time for validation.

• So Sad
My simping isn’t enough for my current oneitis. Likely because of my looks. I know it’s over

• So Sad
would u mind taging me bhai i wanna see the thread
I haven't opened it yet since posting it because I'm thinking it's a bit cringe opening up like that but here.

• +1
I got over my oneitis after three excruciating years. There's hope.. don't rope just yet..
Damn it took you that long nigga? I guess I’m super resilient. I’ve had 5 oneitises since 2017. I’ve gotten over all of them within months excluding my current one. I know I will eventually get over her too as it’s only been a few months but in the moment it doesn’t seem like you will and it hurts

• +1
Reactions: yodasbigonials
Yay she died

• So Sad
I haven't opened it yet since posting it because I'm thinking it's a bit cringe opening up like that but here.

will read bhai, its nice to open up especially since you’re anonymous on here, no harm can come of it

• +1
will read bhai, its nice to open up especially since you’re anonymous on here, no harm can come of it
Yes, that also helps. I'd say more but for context you'd have to read the thread. It's very short so it's not long or anything.

• +1
You honestly have it easy if all you had to do was simp and it’s 100% your fault. I naturally simp when I’m in love as does every real man. Idgaf what the larping incels and homosexuals online say. If all it took for me to get the women I wanted was simping I would’ve had them all but no, I’m ugly

• So Sad
After I get over this oneitis, I have to stay away from all interaction with women for the most part, especially online. I can’t keep going through this pain. I miss the days before I desired love and only viewed women solely as sex objects to coom to in high school

• Woah
RIP!
And you have nothing to do with her disappearance....?:feelsthink:

• JFL