My old oneitis was the best thing that happened to me

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
For a time i had convinced myself that she was evil but in hindsight she wasnt. A the end of the day how fucking patient can a girl be with an incel at the end of the day??? I said so much autistic shit to her lol.

She could obviously tell im an incel but she didnt mind. She could see how awkward and inexperienced i was but it wasnt a deal breaker. meanwhile, every girl i met afterwards expected me to have a body count of 10 and know exactly what to do/say.

She was sassy too but its much better for her to be sassy than smile a lot only backstab you. And she could obviously not get chad because she wasnt hot. Her proportions were off, small head, big shoulders, chubby, non existant tits, probably obese nowdays. I still liked her though.

I thought i could do better than her cuz she was bipolar. JFL, most girls are much worse than she was both in terms of looks and personlality. She wasnt high IQ but she had high EQ and we could understand each other cuz we were the same age. Meeting her was the best day of my life, it was so magical.

Never give up on the mentall unstable girl thats into anime and emo stuff, you will regret. Give up on that and then you meet some high IQ manipulative stacy that resects you neither as a man nor as a human being.

For a time i had convinced myself that she was evil but in hindsight she wasnt. A the end of the day how fucking patient can a girl be with an incel at the end of the day??? I said so much autistic shit to her lol.

She could obviously tell im an incel but she didnt mind. She could see how awkward and inexperienced i was but it wasnt a deal breaker. meanwhile, every girl i met afterwards expected me to have a body count of 10 and know exactly what to do/say.

She was sassy too but its much better for her to be sassy than smile a lot only backstab you. And she could obviously not get chad because she wasnt hot. Her proportions were off, small head, big shoulders, chubby, non existant tits, probably obese nowdays. I still liked her though.

I thought i could do better than her cuz she was bipolar. JFL, most girls are much worse than she was both in terms of looks and personlality. She wasnt high IQ but she had high EQ and we could understand each other cuz we were the same age. Meeting her was the best day of my life, it was so magical.

Never give up on the mentall unstable girl thats into anime and emo stuff, you will regret. Give up on that and then you meet some high IQ manipulative stacy that resects you neither as a man nor as a human being.
STFU U WHINY BASTARD GO FUVK HER OR SHUT UP

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
The one that played video games with u?

• Woah
I have a photographic incel memory
that girl was the love of my life. she wasnt super attracted to me but at least wasnt manipulating me. she even paid for the date

• So Sad
Reactions: deadstock
that girl was the love of my life. she wasnt super attracted to me but at least wasnt manipulating me. she even paid for the date
Was that in 2021 or 2020? Can't believe it's already been so long

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: primqwe and Apparition
Was that in 2021 or 2020? Can't believe it's already been so long
early 2020. and i had no idea what i was in for. everything after her is a nightmare. tbh i never had the same magical feelings when i met my next oneitis, idk why. probably because there was 0 romance from the start.

• +1
Yes from lookism
there was a very good reason i was so depressed over her back then. she turned out to be impossible to replace. i was mad cuz she would be sassy at times, meanwhile the other girls are completely emotionless

• +1
is it hard for you to witness his descent into a deeper and deeper abyss?
He's always been like that. The worst part of it is the age pill and it hit both of us...

• +1
He's always been like that. The worst part of it is the age pill and it hit both of us...
I remember. You said somewhere that it bothered you:pepefrown:

Last edited:
  • +1
it hits hard when you realize the last time you spoke to a girl your age was in 2020

• So Sad
and she was much more lenient and patient with you than the younger ones after her
I thought you were getting worse and worse, but it turns out you were always lying on the floor like a starfish

Attachments

• 05b05ff55d647a9df32b55aee6b0-1604168.jpg!d.jpg
    05b05ff55d647a9df32b55aee6b0-1604168.jpg!d.jpg
    492.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Man to be 23 again...
i wasnt good enough for her back then. then i becae good enough only to meet a girl that didnt give a shit about me from the beggining

• +1