My old oneitis was verbally abusing me

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
Anything I said to her backfired. She wasn’t impressed by anything I did and was constantly sneering at me. I felt rly bad because I thought I deserved better and that she was a meanie!

But over time I realised that it was perfectly natural since she was better looking that most girls and we were the same age so obviously she had leverage over me.

She could also tell I’m incel and don’t have better options which added more leverage. I should have expected such behaviour as a non gl man.

But ofc I didn’t like it, gave up on her and tried my luck with other girls. The girls after her didn’t even care to verbally abuse me they just ghosted me after the first date.

• +1
Reactions: SEPRAY, Ghoulish, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
You probably got hard when she was putting you down huh? You sicko.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, TechnoBoss, Apparition and 1 other person
You probably got hard when she was putting you down huh?
i didnt like it back then but i think it was kinda cute compared to the gaslighting whore i met after her.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Primalsplit
Anything I said to her backfired. She wasn’t impressed by anything I did and was constantly sneering at me. I felt rly bad because I thought I deserved better and that she was a meanie!

But over time I realised that it was perfectly natural since she was better looking that most girls and we were the same age so obviously she had leverage over me.

She could also tell I’m incel and don’t have better options which added more leverage. I should have expected such behaviour as a non gl man.

But ofc I didn’t like it, gave up on her and tried my luck with other girls. The girls after her didn’t even care to verbally abuse me they just ghosted me after the first date.
if i was u she would have to catch these hands

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Apparition
i didnt like it back then but i think it was kinda cute compared to the gaslighting whore i met after her.
I am also verbally abusing you. What do you think of that?

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Apparition
I am also verbally abusing you. What do you think of that?
she was doing it in a more playful way and it was mostly about the fact that i didnt have an income back then. "why dont you guess something more useful like lottery numbers???", she really wanted me to make money lol.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and TechnoBoss
she was doing it in a more playful way and it was mostly about the fact that i didnt have an income back then. "why dont you guess something more useful like lottery numbers???", she really wanted me to make money lol.
Playful way = playing along so she can betabuxx you

You really think she had your interests in mind when she wanted you to make money?

GODS! You're fucking dumb.

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Playful way = playing along so she can betabuxx you

You really think she had your interests in mind when she wanted you to make money?
she was just more traditional and wanted a guy who could potentially provide for her, ok? at the end of the day, im not a good looking guy so i had to somehow compensate and at least she was giving me a way to do so.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
she was just more traditional and wanted a guy who could potentially provide for her, ok? at the end of the day, im not a good looking guy so i had to somehow compensate and at least she was giving me a way to do so.
She was an insecure girl so unlike other modern women she prioritised security over chad chasing. The moment she secured security, she would initiate chad semen obtainment protocol.

• Woah
Reactions: Apparition
She was an insecure girl so unlike other modern women she prioritised security over chad chasing
she was insecure even when it came to her looks lol

The moment she secured security, she would initiate chad semen obtainment protocol.
but she wouldnt be able to get chad, right?

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit

He’s trying to get you to rope don’t take his shit to heart

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Apparition
He’s trying to get you to rope don’t take his shit to heart
he is alwys spreading the seeds of doubt into people's hearts. he could get a married man to divorce his wife if her wnated :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Ghoulish
he is alwys spreading the seeds of doubt into people's hearts. he could get a married man to divorce his wife if her wnated :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Bro is literally shaytaan

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Apparition
I think I've already done it irl lol.

Who knows. All it takes could be for her to wear a nice miniskirt and Chad would want to stab her between her legs. She doesn't need the Chad to raise the baby anyway. There are dumbasses like you who would take her already. Sometimes knowingly sometimes unknowingly.