My old onetis has a boyfriend that looks like me

F

foreheadmaxer

Banned
My old onetis has a boyfriend that looks like me but he is taller. She rejected me and chose a guy who looks very similar to me??? Its suifuel seeing them both on snap map at her house and them staying there for hours knowing they're plowing while I stay khhv here

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
How old are you

• +1
Reactions: foreheadmaxer
If you are in/planning on going to college you will be fine. Had sort of a similar situation and forgot about it week 1.
I will but it's over for me none of my old onetises have showed any interest in me at all. I will looksmax to mtn to not be ugly

• +1
Reactions: ZyGone
Unless you’re deformed mtn is achievable for almost everybody. My advice would be to keep whatever rejection you feel repressed and get drunk and meet new people if you’re not nt.

• +1
Reactions: foreheadmaxer
Unless you’re deformed mtn is achievable for almost everybody. My advice would be to keep whatever rejection you feel repressed and get drunk and meet new people if you’re not nt.
I will try but keeping it all inside of me will be hard especially if I get sad drunk and let it all out. I have a jawline deformity and I'm recessed so that's 2 deformities but fixable with surgery

• +1
Reactions: ZyGone
My old onetis has a boyfriend that looks like me but he is taller. She rejected me and chose a guy who looks very similar to me??? Its suifuel seeing them both on snap map at her house and them staying there for hours knowing they're plowing while I stay khhv here
Brutal :ROFLMAO: well... There are plenty of fish in the sea bro. :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: foreheadmaxer and ZyGone
Lifefuel for you. She rejected you due to bad personality.

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast and foreheadmaxer
  • +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast and foreheadmaxer
Then maybe she likes your phenotype / coloring but that you weren't good enough. :feelswah:
My phenotype is bad and so is his but he's more NT alot taller and slightly better looking so that's why he's good enough and not me

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
My phenotype is bad and so is his but he's more NT alot taller and slightly better looking so that's why he's good enough and not me
Well if he's only slightly better looking it's still lifefuel. Biggest problem was your being short.