My oldceldom part 1

Demir

Demir

Banned
What really fucks my mind is that literally nothing really happens. Everything that can happen to me already happened at least 10 times before. Any glimpse of hope that I have got died many years ago. Good memories of my past life are fading away in a mist, only pain and bitterness remain with causes than I can't always recall. I am in some timeless space living days that are reprisal not premire and that I have already lived many times. There is not a single new life experience that can give me life fuel. I know in advance outcome of my every action. In my mind I am still a teenager, but my body is getting older and older, I am always tired, even altough I didn't do anything to be tired. No one cares about me, no one offers help, I am on my own. My school friends are married and playing with children under my window while I browse obscure virgin autist forums between two faps. I put down venetian blinds, so my neighbors can't see me when I jerk off. Hanging out with friends is just a far distant memory for me. I am starting to forget people that I hang with for 10 years.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Vitruvian, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
It is what it is
giphy.gif

copemaxx and try to delude yourself with consumerist lifestyle

absolutely brutal
giphy.gif

I hope u find the courage to rope

Can relate. I didn't grow as a person since I was 20. I'm still that dumb kid from HS and all my former classmates are deep into wagecucking.

PM pics, you cant be that ugly.