My older brother fucked a virgin muslim who is getting arranged marriage

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Equinox
i mog him to high hell, he's fat and ginger (respectfully cuz hes my brother.) And he had been secretly fucking a muslim girl for 8 months behind her parents back, she is getting an arranged marriage, and they all think she is still a virgin :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: giga-based. He's 22 and I'm fucking 20 still a virgin

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, greycel, User28823 and 5 others
broootal JFL :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, thorns and sickdawgie

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fentanyl, thorns and sickdawgie
This is the most brutal shit I've heard in a while, fucking feel bad for the nigga she's marrying

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, watah, User28823 and 1 other person
This is the most brutal shit I've heard in a while, fucking feel bad for the nigga she's marrying
Yea my brother and her had to break up cuz she was getting arranged to this guy. Her parents would be so fucking disappointed :LOL:

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
Yea my brother and her had to break up cuz she was getting arranged to this guy. Her parents would be so fucking disappointed :LOL:
Please tell the husband bro

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax
Fuck nigga :rage: @greycel @Xangsane

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and sickdawgie
its just a whore tbh cuz thats acc fucked to do

Feel bad for the husband
i mog him to high hell, he's fat and ginger (respectfully cuz hes my brother.) And he had been secretly fucking a muslim girl for 8 months behind her parents back, she is getting an arranged marriage, and they all think she is still a virgin :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: giga-based. He's 22 and I'm fucking 20 still a virgin
But but our Muslim women are so different bro :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Chadeep, sickdawgie and 1 other person
Nah most r whores lol awalt

But if there r virgins they’re prolly muslim

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Sending a girl to university in the first place is setting her up to becoming a whore.
Muslim women are indeed different but when they grow up in the degenerate shitty environment that the West has become they can become whores like the rest of Western women. Simple.
Also realistically most of the "1.9 billion Muslims" in the world are heretics and commit blasphemy as theological knowledge is fading away.

muslim women are also converting to curry cock en masse

IMG 0201

• JFL
Reactions: narojo666
Your brother could potentially ruin her life if anyone knew, just thinking about her dad's reaction, probably gonna beat her