My older cousin has a fat ASS

chiefkeefsdick

chiefkeefsdick

15yr old athlete/fat booty enjoyer
Legit. She has a very well made bbl. Her thighs are huge. Her titties are big. She has a slight country accent. When she got out of her car I was absolutely flustered. And she’s like my 1st cousin. Fuck. She’s 26. I’m definitely gonna nut to her ass Monday.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, bloomercel, heightmaxxing and 6 others
Bro this crazy man cmon thats basically ur siste

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, bloomercel, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
Legit. She has a very well made bbl. Her thighs are huge. Her titties are big. She has a slight country accent. When she got out of her car I was absolutely flustered. And she’s like my 1st cousin. Fuck. She’s 26. I’m definitely gonna nut to her ass Monday.
Y gonna fuck?

:feelskek: nga what the fuck

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
Bro this crazy man cmon thats basically ur siste
Fuck allat bro. Her ass was jiggling making me horny. She just gon be a fantasy but I’m still rubbing one out for her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Ricky212, emo and 2 others
I jerked off to two of my cousins, no ragrats

• +1
Reactions: noobs
nah this is next level incel, ur cousin bro? shes a decade older than u bruh

brb using imagination since no pics

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, micropp and noobs
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and Sprinkles
Odd that’s a white hillbilly country trait bro do better

Send pic or larp

• JFL
Reactions: emo
Pm me I won’t share

No im not PMING anyone I have shit to lose she’s gonna be braiding my hair
tf u mean shit to lose nigga she ain’t gonna know u pmed me her face. Also fuck her when she braids you nigga like just slip ur cock out or smth how big are u?

Ask her to sit on your face (In Call of Duty Black Ops III)

• +1
Reactions: chiefkeefsdick
tf u mean shit to lose nigga she ain’t gonna know u pmed me her face. Also fuck her when she braids you nigga like just slip ur cock out or smth how big are u?
I don’t have her face just her ass. No im not gonna slip my cock out I’m 15 and she’s not a pedophile

I don’t have her face just her ass. No im not gonna slip my cock out I’m 15 and she’s not a pedophile
Nigga it’s just her ass just pm me your not gatekeeping shit when she’s getting fucked by other mfs weekly :lul:

Nigga it’s just her ass just pm me your not gatekeeping shit when she’s getting fucked by other mfs weekly :lul:
She has a bf. Idgaf bro I’m gonna be the one cooming to her ass😭😭😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki
Yh buddy ur larping :lul::lul::lul::lul: fucking obvious
Why would I larp about me admiring my cousins ass???? It would make sense if I was like “my cousin let me fuck her” I just said she had a fat ass. I’m still gonna be cooming to it

• +1
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer
Why would I larp about me admiring my cousins ass???? It would make sense if I was like “my cousin let me fuck her” I just said she had a fat ass. I’m still gonna be cooming to it
Rep or u just want attentions from fags on .org

Nopics? Send dms!!

Last edited:
Rep or u just want attentions from fags on .org
Lmao I’m not sending u shit. I barely be on .org don’t nobody want attention from u niggas

U on my dick wanting me to send u a pic of my cousin😭😭
I’m wanting ur cousin to be on my dick nigguh that’s why nigguh now stfu before I adjust ur asshole to my bbc nigguh that’s what I thought nigguh

I’m wanting ur cousin to be on my dick nigguh that’s why nigguh now stfu before I adjust ur asshole to my bbc nigguh that’s what I thought nigguh
U a gay ass fag

First Cousin Marriages Not Permitted. As of September 2018 these twenty-four states did not permit first cousins to marry: AR, DE, ID, IA, KY, KS, LA, MI, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, SD, TX, WA, WV and WY.

First Cousin Marriages Permitted. As of September 2018 these nineteen states allowed first cousins to marry with no restrictions: AL, AK, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, MD, MA, NJ, NM, NY, NC, RI, SC, TN, VT and VA. The District of Columbia allows first cousin marriages.

First Cousin Marriages Permitted With Restrictions. As of September 2018 Arizona, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Minnesota, Utah and Wisconsin allowed first cousins to marry with some restrictions

First Cousin Marriages Not Permitted. As of September 2018 these twenty-four states did not permit first cousins to marry: AR, DE, ID, IA, KY, KS, LA, MI, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, SD, TX, WA, WV and WY.

First Cousin Marriages Permitted. As of September 2018 these nineteen states allowed first cousins to marry with no restrictions: AL, AK, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, MD, MA, NJ, NM, NY, NC, RI, SC, TN, VT and VA. The District of Columbia allows first cousin marriages.

First Cousin Marriages Permitted With Restrictions. As of September 2018 Arizona, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Minnesota, Utah and Wisconsin allowed first cousins to marry with some restrictions
Fuck that I’m just cooming to her

Why are white people so lucky man? All my female cousins are from my pig dad's side and are ugly as fuck, and I don't even speak to my cockroach dad or them. Meanwhile this guy has a hot white cousin

Why are white people so lucky man? All my female cousins are from my pig dad's side and are ugly as fuck, and I don't even speak to my cockroach dad or them. Meanwhile this guy has a hot white cousin
She’s black dumbass