- ugly pajeets told me that my nose is large and laughed at me

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 5.5psl, Deleted member 28691 and 14 others
- Got skipped almost instantly 99% of the time

- Sheeboon lawdwhale called me ugly

It’s over. Im ugly AF but in certain angles I look good. some girls said “omg he’s so fine!!!” and then I moved and they said “oh nevermind”

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, blite, oxymoron and 1 other person
It’s over. Im ugly AF but in certain angles I look good. some girls said “omg he’s so fine!!!” and then I moved and they said “oh nevermind”
like damian kater also OP is a nigger

• +1
Reactions: Detective and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
I tried to set up a pefect lightning, head position and everything. Looked at my best and still lfmao

god so brutal even me at 12 mogged on omegle i would get 20 girls most years older than me asking for my snap a night but since im a non nt retard i would talk to them for like 1 day then ghost

• So Sad
Reactions: nitesik

how is that possible?? omegle is easy mode, even normies can get complements 😳

• So Sad
Dude no idea. I have a deep nice voice and I am not even that ugly.
Even normies on here slay on omegle. I wonder what am I then. Mega low LTN?

You are a low tier subhuman apparently.

brootal, average omegle experience

That sucks, I used to go on omegle too but I would hide the cam so people wouldnt be as rude, and I still remember how I was making these girls laugh and stuff and they were saying that I had a really good voice, but I showed my face and she said ew and skipped. That is when I knew after a 10 minute conversation that looks matter more than personality. But now I have ascended far from than and I get treated worse now if I leave the screen blank than to show my face. But just remember somebody once talked about how omegle isnt real life, first a lot of losers go on omegle so they like making other people feel bad because they are ugly. Fuck them and just use as motivation to ascend

• +1
Reactions: emdeplam, skeet, oxymoron and 1 other person
That sucks, I used to go on omegle too but I would hide the cam so people wouldnt be as rude, and I still remember how I was making these girls laugh and stuff and they were saying that I had a really good voice, but I showed my face and she said ew and skipped. That is when I knew after a 10 minute conversation that looks matter more than personality. But now I have ascended far from than and I get treated worse now if I leave the screen blank than to show my face. But just remember somebody once talked about how omegle isnt real life, first a lot of losers go on omegle so they like making other people feel bad because they are ugly. Fuck them and just use as motivation to ascend
I dont care about what they said even the slighest lfmao. Why would I? I atill believe that I am chad and can pull off Lima in her prime easily

I dont care about what they said even the slighest lfmao. Why would I? I atill believe that I am chad and can pull off Lima in her prime easily
Im not saying that there rating doesnt matter, but when somebody on omegle insults you, it feels bad and your brain kinda internalize as if that somebody was in front of you saying that, vs social media where somebody with no account can say something but its a nobody because they most likely dont have a profile picture. Just dont let those insult f with your mind because I let it did

• +1
Reactions: skeet and oxymoron
Who Is Chase Stokes? John B. On 'Outer Banks' Is A Dreamboat IRL Too

I also tried omegle. 2 girls said i look like this nigger from outer banks. Some girls skiped because they taught i was a streamer, they said oh its a streamer. (i just have a good mic for my business). One nigga said i look like i was going to the gym wich was pretty nice to hear cause i only showed my face. Never got called ugly or something bad.

Last edited:
Good Message my bro if only everyone made the effort to have a positive mindset I genuinely pray u ascend my guys in fact the whole forum, not to sound corny or anything but I’m making a project called project sub-chad meaning going from sun 5 to chad once I have enough research things go well I will post it free of charge ps hamza has useless information for incels

• +1
this is 100% what would happen to me

i’m assuming your profile is what fucks you over

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Omegles kinda cope. U can have good angles and good lighting but u once u step aside ur invisible lol

Wtf pajeets doing there they are already over in the womb before delivery through pussy