My oneitis agreed to hang out

BrazillianSigma

BrazillianSigma

Iron
I have been chatting with this girl I like for a few months now. Chatting on and off. Never talked to them irl but we were in the same class earlier before quarantine. I asked if they wanted to hang out and they said yes we can chill sometime. Is this a good sign and does this mean I have a chance with them?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, Deleted member 6695, thecel and 3 others
Yes bro this is very good. Try to read the situation and see what she’s acting like. If she seems flirty invite her back to your room and start making out.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry
good job nigga

• +1
Reactions: BrazillianSigma
living the dream, bet u are 16, im 24 virgin

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052, Deleted member 7820 and inceletto
Over at chatting for a few months

• +1
Reactions: aphoria
Very good dude i hope you deepcock her

hang out or bang out?

• Love it
Reactions: inceletto
youve been here since april 2019 have you looksmaxxed at all?
i've been here since 2017, and went from being smacked with a book and in the same time told that im fcking ugly(by my potential onestis who suspected im into her) in middle school to being approached by 17 yo in a night club (me at 23yo) and told i got handsome by young clerk, thanks fully to psl giants

• Love it
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Chatting for a few months
C397FB12 CB2A 4AA4 AF4F 1A71FDD8D581

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aphoria, Deleted member 6997, bdycope and 3 others
depends if your subhuman or not

I have been chatting with this girl I like for a few months now. Chatting on and off. Never talked to them irl but we were in the same class earlier before quarantine. I asked if they wanted to hang out and they said yes we can chill sometime. Is this a good sign and does this mean I have a chance with them?
WINNING!

Only other thing to watch out for now is, to not make yourself unnattractive. So try to look your best, when you meet her.
People say: "watch out you don't end up in the friendszone", but the thing is. She decides if a dude gets put in the friendzone, and it all has to do with how attracted she is to him. Don't forget to let her know, you like her in that sexy way and not as a friend way. That's it/

Over at chatting for a few months
Doesn't matter. Blue pilled nonsense, that chatting for a long time with a chick will put a man in the friendzone. His low looks attractiveness level, puts a man in the firendzone.
IF a chick chatted for a few months with Jeremy Meeks, would she not be very attracted to him if she saw him irl? No.

Doesn't matter. Blue pilled nonsense, that chatting for a long time with a chick will put a man in the friendzone. His low looks attractiveness level, puts a man in the firendzone.
IF a chick chatted for a few months with Jeremy Meeks, would she not be very attracted to him if she saw him irl? No.
Is this guy Jeremy Meeks? No
Case closed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
No chance, it's over. Happened to me multiple times. If they only reply "sure I'd love to hang out" then that means they don't want to. If they actually wanted to hangout they would reply with the days they are available.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
No chance, it's over. Happened to me multiple times. If they only reply "sure I'd love to hang out" then that means they don't want to. If they actually wanted to hangout they would reply with the days they are available.
This is aspie asf lmao, I agree he’s prob not gonna get much out of the meet-up bc seems like he hasn’t established anything sexually with the girl and is prob in the friend zone, but if ur looking that deep into the wording then straight autisn

This is aspie asf lmao, I agree he’s prob not gonna get much out of the meet-up bc seems like he hasn’t established anything sexually with the girl and is prob in the friend zone, but if ur looking that deep into the wording then straight autisn
It's just out my personal experience. Though his may be different

I think it’s normal in high school to talk to a girl for months before hanging out but idk we really need some more context

Means she wants you to do her homework and give her your study notes

When you see her hug her and try to insert your penis while doing so to establish frame

I don't wanna ruin your incel dreams but if you actually asked to 'hang out' she might take in a friendly way. You should have asked for a date specifically. But good luck, if it actually turns out to be a date, be chill, don't laugh like an idiot and don't text her as soon as you get back home.

remember men and women can’t just be friends. invite her to come look at your lego collection and go from there

Cuckzone incoming

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
i've been here since 2017, and went from being smacked with a book and in the same time told that im fcking ugly(by my potential onestis who suspected im into her) in middle school to being approached by 17 yo in a night club (me at 23yo) and told i got handsome by young clerk, thanks fully to psl giants
Srsly bro ? What did you do, any invasive surgeries ?

...so what happened?

Brazilliansigma is finally gonna loose his v card

I have been chatting with this girl I like for a few months now.

Don't you have anything better to do with your time than wasting it on some random hoe? Dude wtf. If she doesn't respond positively immediately you just move one.