My oneitis and me

badromance

badromance

Banned
I was 15 at that time,it was June2015,all sunny and im walking towards high school.I was walking like the autistic virgin incel,with my head down,and i saw her and i thought i will play it cool
Then i see her cover her mouth with her hand and freeze on the spot because she saw me,i almost cried when i saw her do that
Then she asked me why i am late,and i said i overslept bla bla,and she putted her headphones again and went on coffee with her friends

Wow, a female covered her mouth when she saw you.
That's how you know it's over tbhhhh

To be honest she probably covered her mouth because she was surprised to see you since you were late. I know :bluepill::bluepill: right

Wow, a female covered her mouth when she saw you.
That's how you know it's over tbhhhh
i was 15,if it's over for you,stop projecting tbh
bye incel :heart::heart:
:incel::f:
To be honest she probably covered her mouth because she was surprised to see you since you were late. I know :bluepill::bluepill: right
true

or because he is very stinky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Poopy fart niggas need to clean themselves up so girls wont be covering their mouth amd noses

• +1
Reactions: VST
it was 300 meters away you mouthbreather,what is your issue ?
fuck off from my threads

You're overthinking this situation.

Was it someone behind you or on your side or was she talking on the phone or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611