Arent you like 24

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Richard Cheese

@yeeyeeslayer

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
and i blocked you because you’re a fucking freak. and i know who you are now. so watch out you little fucking retrobate
chill u overreacting.

brutal incel confesses love n gets brutally atatcked jfl. hes nice n good guy tbh, pls dont be so brash n callous think what ur doing this is another human being ur potnentially gonna cause alot of pain to an already broken soul

@The Grinch fark, youre pure evil

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
bro. look at some of the shit all of you have said on this website. i’m a person too you know. i have feelings too. it’s not nice being called a slut online by 100 men when all i did was post a video of myself on tiktok. your heads are all so fucked.
please do better. women are not evil, nor do we hate you. i assure you there is a woman out there for each and every one of you - if only you all weren’t so in deep into this incel lifestyle. break the pattern. do better. if manletmachine approached me, and said something nice instead of all of this. i probably would have given him a chance, and gotten to know him. but all of you are so caught up in this weird, toxic brainrot that you don’t even know how to approach women. DO BETTER.
GTFO OR POST NUDES BITCH

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
and i blocked you because you’re a fucking freak. and i know who you are now. so watch out you little fucking retrobate
Poor little leprechaun gonna have the cortisol spike of his life when he wakes up Tom :lul::lul:

Ur evil u killed him u prolly just created the next Elliot Rodger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Manletmachine, ElTruecel and 1 other person
bro. look at some of the shit all of you have said on this website. i’m a person too you know. i have feelings too. it’s not nice being called a slut online by 100 men when all i did was post a video of myself on tiktok. your heads are all so fucked.
please do better. women are not evil, nor do we hate you. i assure you there is a woman out there for each and every one of you - if only you all weren’t so in deep into this incel lifestyle. break the pattern. do better. if manletmachine approached me, and said something nice instead of all of this. i probably would have given him a chance, and gotten to know him. but all of you are so caught up in this weird, toxic brainrot that you don’t even know how to approach women. DO BETTER.
Has a point but tbh she’d never give this guy a chance lmfao

Poor little leprechaun gonna have the cortisol spike of his life when he wakes up Tom :lul::lul:

LMFAOOOOO 😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

Taurine coming in clutch 🙏

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and BrahminBoss
WOMEN ARE EVIL BECAUSE THEY WON'T HAVE SEX WITH ME. I WILL HATE THEM UNTIL ONE OF YOUR KIND DOES THE NEEDFUL

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore