My oneitis complains about me texting her so much,yet she doesn’t block me. Why?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
One of her friends just told me she used to complain about me texting her all the time,yet she doesn’t block me. What may be the reason? She always reads my messages but never texts back tho. She knows how to block people. So why doesn’t she do it with me?

I have no clue, man. Does she generally block people?

It’s because she wants to brag about having a guy text her constantly. It raises her SMV

Also stop texting her, this sounds cuckish

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
I have no clue, man. Does she generally block people?
Yes. She blocked me many times before too,when I complained about how much of an injustice is that I did everything for her yet got nothing and her boyfriend didn’t even have to move a finger yet he was the one who got the pussy

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
It’s because she wants to brag about having a guy text her constantly. It raises her SMV

This is a good theory.

Yeah but why does she read my texts though

i conclude that you are a low t cuck fag bro sorry

Oneitises me. XD

One of her friends just told me she used to complain about me texting her all the time,yet she doesn’t block me. What may be the reason? She always reads my messages but never texts back tho. She knows how to block people. So why doesn’t she do it with me?

WOUDN'T TEXT HER ME

Are you the GL anime villain cosplayer guy

why would u keep texting her knowing well she isn’t replying? If she doesn’t want to talk then move on man

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Yes. She blocked me many times before too,when I complained about how much of an injustice is that I did everything for her yet got nothing and her boyfriend didn’t even have to move a finger yet he was the one who got the pussy
>her boyfriend
>oneitis

It's over for you, man.

oh boy... she’s using you hard bro... never gonna make it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787