My oneitis confirmed that everyone in my class hates me

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
She rejected my proposal and said that I'm acting like a weirdo that everybody in my class thinks I'm a showoff. She wants me to socialize and adapt with people. What should I do? I'm an introvert and I've been asked by other classmates to talk to people more. What should I do? Just dgaf and lonermaxx or normiemaxx as others say? It's not a good feeling to be hated. Maybe they don't hate me that much but pretty sure they think I'm a weirdo. Everybody seems nice though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
meanwhile shy Chad is seen as mysterious, and interesting

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mateusz74, Justttt, Deleted member 2426 and 17 others
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1751
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 1551, Deleted member 2581 and 3 others
do you like being a loner?
Sometimes. Sometimes i just want to shut in and enjoy not talking to people but sometimes I'd like to talk to people. I'm a quiet shy guy in general and don't talk to girls much
I don't think I'm a chad but that's the truth

Sometimes. Sometimes i just want to shut in and enjoy not talking to people but sometimes I'd like to talk to people.
so you are a normal moody person, if you like to talk to people sometimes, why not reach for the hand they are reaching out for you.
they are literally giving you an invite to socialize "sometimes"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
so you are a normal moody person, if you like to talk to people sometimes, why not reach for the hand they are reaching out for you.
Yeah I think so but the fact is I don't like to get close to people. I never felt i belong in anywhere. Even before psl. It's like I'm always convinced that people don't like me much they all are fake and will leave me one day. All my classmates are very nice people though

• +1
if they hated you they wouldnt be talking to you, it seems that they want to make you go with trends and shit, normimaxx subtly. are you invited to the parties pictures events, are you in study FB WP groups with them ?

Last edited:
  • +1
if they hated you they wouldnt be talking to you, it seems that they want to make you go with trends and shit, normimaxx subtly. are you invited to the parties pictures events, are you in study FB WP groups with them ?
That'scomforting. I don't use fb or insta. I'm in WhatsApp group though

If you think you're hated now, wait until you take that advice and start bothering people...

• +1
Hold frame brou.

• +1
I'm lonermaxing in uni right now, haven't spoken to anyone this whole month since starting

In highschool I was almost a class clown, I had the ability to shitpost irl and not care so much.

I don't feel like friending anyone here. I just want to listen to class and be on my way back home but sometimes I do get an urge to spout some random shit to people

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant
Hold frame brou.
I think i have a decent frame for a 5'11 guy maybe above average. But my dad has bigger wrists and framemogs me at 5'8 . I have sort of wide shoulders though. But what does frame has anything to do with socializing? Intimidation?
I'm lonermaxing in uni right now, haven't spoken to anyone this whole month since starting

In highschool I was almost a class clown, I had the ability to shitpost irl and not care so much
How did you change? Are there Stacies in your uni?

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
I think i have a decent frame for a 5'11 guy maybe above average. But my dad has bigger wrists and framemogs me at 5'8 . I have sort of wide shoulders though. But what does frame has anything to do with socializing? Intimidation?

I was kinda shitposting, but yes if you have a big frame you are seen as intimidating, more alpha, and are generally respected more by others.

• +1
I was kinda shitposting, but yes if you have a big frame you are seen as intimidating, more alpha, and are generally respected more by others.
Oh i framemog most students so i might be intimidating . Brb coping

• +1
Oh i framemog most students so i might be intimidating . Brb coping
People are likely intimidated by you, especially if you don't laugh or talk, or smile a lot. Better to be respected than liked imo.

• +1
People are likely intimidated by you, especially if you don't laugh or talk, or smile a lot. Better to be respected than liked imo.
Comment is lifefuel. You're a god bro

• Woah

In highschool I was almost a class clown, I had the ability to shitpost irl and not care so much.

I don't feel like friending anyone here. I just want to listen to class and be on my way back home but sometimes I do get an urge to spout some random shit to people

giphy.gif

This is my life story holy shit. What went wrong with us?

• +1

In highschool I kind of lucked out with friends. Us three had a niche style of humour uncommon in the balkans. Everyone else has very predictable bland sense of humour and if you don't share that ntness it's over for ur social life. Because we found everyone else in class retarded (call us elitist cunts idc) we would just troll day in and day out. Sometimes they wouldn't even realize we are trolling..

In uni it's quickly clear I won't be finding that trio again, I'd rather be alone than to larp as nt

And yeah they are a lot of stacies in uni but only 1 in my class since I'm doing comp sci.
giphy.gif

This is my life story holy shit. What went wrong with us?
We became avoidant I guess.

I remember always being avoidant, I just used to manage it well in my HS days. Like when i see my neighbor i hope he doesn't see me so that I don't have to say good morning to him lmao

Like I said above, I was extremely lucky with the 2 classmates. They motivated me to be sociable but that's the past and I have to start from scratch somehow.

Last edited:
  • +1
Take the lonerpill. If you're a loner but still socially adjusted and girls talk to you or make conversation with you to try to "get you out of your shell", then you're at least decent looking. If you're called a showoff, moody, or arrogant, then sorry boyo but it's over

• +1
Testosteronemaxx
She rejected my proposal and said that I'm acting like a weirdo that everybody in my class thinks I'm a showoff. She wants me to socialize and adapt with people. What should I do? I'm an introvert and I've been asked by other classmates to talk to people more. What should I do? Just dgaf and lonermaxx or normiemaxx as others say? It's not a good feeling to be hated. Maybe they don't hate me that much but pretty sure they think I'm a weirdo. Everybody seems nice though.
Testosteronemaxx

• +1