My oneitis considered herself a good person

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
because she was gonna help her classmates with an assignment. i mean, she definately was a good person, compared to Hitler or Stallin. She could have also gone me-too on me but she chose not to so that just proves she was a good person. She is a nice girl with lots of love and humnaity inside her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme, flippasav, baerr and 2 others
Everyone is a hero in their mind nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Apparition, romanstock and 1 other person
You think you're a good person too.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Apparition and romanstock
She is a bad person who broke your heart. Chad will punish her for being such a bad girl.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and Apparition
She is a bad person who broke your heart. C
actually in her head she did me a favor by going out with me and i should be grateful im not in jail for rape rn.

Women never reveal their true personality

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and Apparition
Intentions are not enough to be a good person.
i never hurt anyone :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:. and i too could have used girls as emotional tampons if i wanted, i didnt, i solved my problems myself. maybe im not a good person but im still better than her

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit
i never hurt anyone :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:. and i too could have used girls as emotional tampons if i wanted, i didnt, i solved my problems myself. maybe im not a good person but im still better than her
Tell me. How could you have used girls as emotional tampons exactly?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Apparition
its also more hyporcritical in her case because she said she is a good person and 5 minutes later she backstabbed me, and she had already backstabbed me once lol.

How could you have used girls as emotional tampons exactly?
i had like dozen girls on tinder that i mogged. could hav just dragged them for coffee and tell them my issues then ghost them. just as she did. i can play this game too. but i dont like even being around girls im not attracted to and i value their feelings so i wasnt gonna do this shit. women like her however has 0 empathy, she would literally go out with a 5'2 balidng indian janitor if he was the only emotional tampon she could get

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Wtf is a oneitis?

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition