my oneitis ghosted me

Deleted member 11604

Deleted member 11604

Everything ever said here by me was satire only.
she is average looking but I don't know why I find her super attractive.
I know she have all the potential felo a girl can have, recessed maxilla, mouth breather, bug eyes very bad hips to waist ratio. look ugly as fuck without make up.

But the way she maintain herself the way she act, she dress, she talk. I love it so much:love::love:I feel so good around her.

But last day i was talking with her on snapchat and she just stopped responding to my messages, or if I sended her a new messaes she just wait like 2 whole days before responding to mine.
I acted beta as fuck tho around her , she can't ghost me because we are in the same school but she clearly no longer want to talk to me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, delusionalretard and RAITEIII
you are humble for having a such a hideuous oneitis

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
you are humble for having a such a hideuous oneitis
she look like this

i find her so cute I really want to protect her, but I'm too beta for her I think.

For me she is beautiful, and mean everything in this world.

Attachments

• 1613739699496.png
    1613739699496.png
    585.2 KB · Views: 11
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, delusionalretard and Deleted member 12303
Kinda short black hair, wide hips, tiny waist, 5'10, 6 psl face

200.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Kinda short black hair, wide hips, tiny waist, 5'10, 6 psl face

200.gif
not her my oneitis is more good looking. but she roughly look like her
and is around 5'6-7

• JFL
id smash tbh
no one smash my oneitis you

deep breath

YOU SCUMBAG DEGENERATE JEW NONO NO NO , NO ONE TALK LIKE THAT TO MY ONEITIS SHE DESERVE EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD, HOW A CHILD OF RAPE LIKE YOU DARE EVEN THINKINH ABOUT HER, I WILL DESTROY ALL YOU INCESTIOUS GAY JEW BLOODLINE!!
I WILL RAPEYOUR DEAD BODY AND LET MY ARMY OF DOGS EAT YOUR BALLS AFTER MY ONEITIS CUT THEM OUT!!!!

Angry Star Wars GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
no one smash my oneitis you

deep breath

YOU SCUMBAG DEGENERATE JEW NONO NO NO , NO ONE TALK LIKE THAT TO MY ONEITIS SHE DESERVE EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD, HOW A CHILD OF RAPE LIKE YOU DARE EVEN THINKINH ABOUT HER, I WILL DESTROY ALL YOU INCESTIOUS GAY JEW BLOODLINE!!
I WILL RAPEYOUR DEAD BODY AND LET MY ARMY OF DOGS EAT YOUR BALLS AFTER MY ONEITIS CUT THEM OUT!!!!

Angry Star Wars GIF
I will kill her (in gta)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
she is average looking but I don't know why I find her super attractive.
I know she have all the potential felo a girl can have, recessed maxilla, mouth breather, bug eyes very bad hips to waist ratio. look ugly as fuck without make up.

But the way she maintain herself the way she act, she dress, she talk. I love it so much:love::love:I feel so good around her.

But last day i was talking with her on snapchat and she just stopped responding to my messages, or if I sended her a new messaes she just wait like 2 whole days before responding to mine.
I acted beta as fuck tho around her , she can't ghost me because we are in the same school but she clearly no longer want to talk to me.
move on. if she is average looking, there are more average people out there. she prolly just used u for validation ( and its working jfl)

• +1
@RoBobaFett999
I see you reacting to my old posts nigga, stop lurking on my post history,
Tired Over It GIF by Apple TV

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
@RoBobaFett999
I see you reacting to my old posts nigga, stop lurking on my post history,
Tired Over It GIF by Apple TV
I geniunely am not following you, your threads are just in the "similar threads" section

JFL if you think i'd stalk some random bluecel

I geniunely am not following you, your threads are just in the "similar threads" section

JFL if you think i'd stalk some random bluecel
stop being racist, bllueslivesmatter. I'm not a greycel anymore respect me
Sterling K Brown Crying GIF by This Is Us

My oneitis liked me when we were classmates, but I didn't know until years have passed. suifuel

• So Sad
Don't worry OP you will get over it.

• So Sad
move on. if she is average looking, there are more average people out there. she prolly just used u for validation ( and its working jfl)
Yeah I'm trying to, but she is like stucked in my mind to be honest she is not even average tho.
I'm hitting on another girl right now, anyways will maybe make her jealous

• +1
Reactions: jesuischriste
An ugly oneitis is the biggest waste of energy possible. Sincerely cannot and never have related to this shit in my life. A top tier oneitis is a different story though

I had a similar ugly oneitis. I liked her personality mainly I guess and while not that attractive very dimorphically feminine, a game player and a slut on the prowl I would have had her if I knew what I was doing I missed a million IOI's and she kept giving me chances . I was being a super beta and couldn't even keep eye contact up close and I stuttered a lot. she could tell I was acting like a pussy.