my oneitis iq-mogged me recently

_MVP_

_MVP_

c u will always come up with new thoughts
i dont know shit about plants, so i asked her do you know these plants and she says yes, this is a "Heide"

i then say and what is this? she says its a "Kalanchoe"

this left me in disbelief. how could someone know more than me?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clqs, deadstock and lemonnz
What do you rate her?

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Time to study the botanics section of wikipedia

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, PlayersGetPlayed and _MVP_
i dont know shit about plants, so i asked her do you know these plants and she says yes, this is a "Heide"

i then say and what is this? she says its a "Kalanchoe"

this left me in disbelief. how could someone know more than me?
Knowledge =/= IQ though people with higher IQ tend to acquire vaster amounts of knowledge but just because someone had a form of knowledge you didn't doesn't make them smarter than you. It just means they happened to know about a given topic. Being IQ mogged is when someone picks up something faster than you, notices something before you do, or can catch up in a months time in something that maybe took you years to build up.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR, horsefacin and PlayersGetPlayed
Knowledge =/= IQ though people with higher IQ tend to acquire vaster amounts of knowledge but just because someone had a form of knowledge you didn't doesn't make them smarter than you. It just means they happened to know about a given topic. Being IQ mogged is when someone picks up something faster than you, notices something before you do, or can catch up in a months time in something that maybe took you years to build up.
Cope. Knowledge is power nigga

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Exactly bro, MVP just said some bullshit ngl.

• Woah
Reactions: WanderingBurro
He only felt IQmogged, he wasn't IQmogged.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs