My oneitis is a bimbo

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
All that high IQ shit she pulled with me was only because i lowered her sex drive to absolute ZERO. I basically gave her a post nut clarity so she was able to be thoughtful and fun to talk to. Its as @Primalsplit said, that women become femme fatale or something when they are with me.

But that wouldnt be the case at all with an attractive guy. She wouldnt talk about politics or science with a good looking dude, she would focus on having fun, drinking and fucking with him. Its the sad reality of things. And i suspect she is an easy whore in general, provided ofc, you are her type lookswise which seem to be 6ft+, 6psl+ minimum.

And ofc you can say "But wasnt you old oneitis irrational and childish with you?", this cope was also broken, since, according to Primasplit again, she was low IQ and naive so it didnt mean anything :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. I hate this forum...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Chadeep, Primalsplit and 2 others
Alright bro you’re goin back on ignore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Charisma, greycel and 7 others
Just rape her atp

What will you do now? :smonk:

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Does anyone actually read his threads

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, noonespecial, Ghoulish and 1 other person
holy shit nigga enough cope please

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Ghoulish, Apparition and 1 other person
holy shit nigga enough cope please
AHAAARHAAAR HER ONEITIS LEFT HIM FOR 5FT 8 INDIAN ARYAN GOD LIKE MEEEH I AM MEAT MASTA I HAVE THE POWA I HAVE THE POWA OF ALLAHHHHHHHHHHH

• JFL
Reactions: dbva
AHAAARHAAAR HER ONEITIS LEFT HIM FOR 5FT 8 INDIAN ARYAN GOD LIKE MEEEH I AM MEAT MASTA I HAVE THE POWA I HAVE THE POWA OF ALLAHHHHHHHHHHH
accidentally said in that shitpost left me, it’s over

All that high IQ shit she pulled with me was only because i lowered her sex drive to absolute ZERO. I basically gave her a post nut clarity so she was able to be thoughtful and fun to talk to. Its as @Primalsplit said, that women become femme fatale or something when they are with me.

But that wouldnt be the case at all with an attractive guy. She wouldnt talk about politics or science with a good looking dude, she would focus on having fun, drinking and fucking with him. Its the sad reality of things. And i suspect she is an easy whore in general, provided ofc, you are her type lookswise which seem to be 6ft+, 6psl+ minimum.

And ofc you can say "But wasnt you old oneitis irrational and childish with you?", this cope was also broken, since, according to Primasplit again, she was low IQ and naive so it didnt mean anything :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. I hate this forum...
Havent seen a single thread from you without the word

oneitis​

For months

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, Ghoulish and Apparition