My oneitis is a whore

Rimaxtis

Rimaxtis

Vampiremaxxer
She has a boyfriend in another town(bro is getting her flowers like every dayđź’€) and i saw her with two men in a car.. i wonder what they did after they got home..

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sprinkles, nope and Arcturus
You should detonate TNT in their cars while they driving

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shekel, Arcturus and Rimaxtis
isn't *oneitis* supposed to be a girl who you imagine to be unlike any other? how are you niggers even falling for common street whores?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mik, Arcturus, Manana and 1 other person
isn't *oneitis* supposed to be a girl who you imagine to be unlike any other? how are you niggers even falling for common street whores?
Exactly, since when did “oneitis” become just a girl you like for her looks rather than a girl you adore in every single way and wish to be with her.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Arcturus
She has a boyfriend in another town(bro is getting her flowers like every dayđź’€) and i saw her with two men in a car.. i wonder what they did after they got home..
Bro my oneitis looked angelic, is in teens, perfect grades, best phat ass I've seen and I ended up learning she's dating a 30 year old roidcel and takes care of his kids. Not a meme, actually happened.

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Bro my oneitis looked angelic, is in teens, perfect grades, best phat ass I've seen and I ended up learning she's dating a 30 year old roidcel and takes care of his kids. Not a meme, actually happened.
hypergamy never fails