My oneitis is blackpilled to the core

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
she is very well aware of her looks level and her failos. she strategially has piercings on her nose and philtrum to distract from how big-long they are.

on top of that, she is almost always smiling in pictures in order to make her philtrum look shorter, she knows its pretty long and doesnt look good with her NL folds.

she also believes in genetic determinism and that genetics are truly everything, wouldnt be suprirsed if she was aware of psl terms like IPD, FWHR, NCT/PCT etc.

she is basically every incel's worst nightmare, most women are blackpilled but she is consciously aware of it which is pretty brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Clqs, PsychoH and 4 others
I don't think i would look in her direction even on 500 days nofap

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Apparition, silently_said and 2 others
That's not too rare for a foid tbh. Women understand lookism because they were taught it from an early age, not necessarily with concern to understanding specific ratios, failos/halos and harmony like us though

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Clqs, Apparition and XazaqazaX
I don't think i would look in her direction even on 500 days nofap
she stands out due to her height so im pretty sure you would

• Hmm...
Reactions: deadstock
  • Woah
Reactions: silently_said
U can use this to ur advantage by manipulating(making her insecure) her on the basis of her falios no?😍😍

• Hmm...
Reactions: Apparition
Why are you so obsessed with some mid bitch.

Nigger this shit could never be me.

U can use this to ur advantage by manipulating(making her insecure) her on the basis of her falios no?😍😍
she wasnt insecure at all and she mogged me so i couldnt manipulate shit

• JFL
In the darkest sewers of designated shitting street of Mumbai that was left abandoned for 9000 years
stacy in the slums of athens

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
she is very well aware of her looks level and her failos. she strategially has piercings on her nose and philtrum to distract from how big-long they are.

on top of that, she is almost always smiling in pictures in order to make her philtrum look shorter, she knows its pretty long and doesnt look good with her NL folds.

she also believes in genetic determinism and that genetics are truly everything, wouldnt be suprirsed if she was aware of psl terms like IPD, FWHR, NCT/PCT etc.

she is basically every incel's worst nightmare, most women are blackpilled but she is consciously aware of it which is pretty brutal.
Flex her your post to rep ratio

• JFL