• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
avi

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Both of mine mog yours

• +1
My shoes are bigger than your shoes, little man.

(Need room to fit the lifts I'm 5"6)

• +1
I don't have a oneitis

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and TechnoBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I had a oneitus but I cured myself of it.

• +1
How'd u do it I'm looking to do the same prob
She has a bf, and I found out she's moving far away. Her bf almost certainly looks mogs me and life mogs me.

But for a long time I couldn't stop thinking about how perfect she is. Not in a sexual way.

But part of it is I kept re-analyzing old conversations, trying to figure out what emotion she felt for me, because she was nicer to me than all other women so far. But I finally realized it was pity. She never hung out with me, and I never got her number.

So, what cures oneitus is when your brain fully realizes you don't have a single chance, not one in a million, then all of the sudden you can fall asleep without thinking about her.

To replicate my success, think deeply about the conversations you've had with your oneitus. Did she give you genuine IOIs? Really think about it, and figure out if you have any chance or not.

If you have a chance, then go for it. If she really rejects you, and it's really over, your brain will get over her. And if she doesn't reject you, then hey, fairy tale ending.

Edit: Another thing that helped cure it, was really focusing on my long term goals, and thinking about where I want to be in in twenty years, and ten years.

Last edited:
  • +1
She has a bf, and I found out she's moving far away. Her bf almost certainly looks mogs me and life mogs me.

But for a long time I couldn't stop thinking about how perfect she is. Not in a sexual way.

But part of it is I kept re-analyzing old conversations, trying to figure out what emotion she felt for me, because she was nicer to me than all other women so far. But I finally realized it was pity. She never hung out with me, and I never got her number.

So, what cures oneitus is when your brain fully realizes you don't have a single chance, not one in a million, then all of the sudden you can fall asleep without thinking about her.

To replicate my success, think deeply about the conversations you've had with your oneitus. Did she give you genuine IOIs? Really think about it, and figure out if you have any chance or not.

If you have a chance, then go for it. If she really rejects you, and it's really over, your brain will get over her. And if she doesn't reject you, then hey, fairy tale ending.

Edit: Another thing that helped cure it, was really focusing on my long term goals, and thinking about where I want to be in in twenty years, and ten years.
This is a very wise answer, thank you. Part of me wants to just move on regardless of if I have a chance cuz I'm a pussy. We will see what happens

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
This is a very wise answer, thank you. Part of me wants to just move on regardless of if I have a chance cuz I'm a pussy. We will see what happens
Trust your instincts and do only what you want to do.

Another technique, and this is going to sound crazy. Lie down, dim the lights, and close your eyes. Now imagine in detail a place where you would ask her out, what you would say, and how she would respond. There's a good chance it will go exactly how you imagine.

I know it sounds crazy, but your subconscious is very good at simulating people, especially when you are in a relaxed hypnagogic state.

• +1