my oneitis is suddenly responsive with me today

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
its happening. maybe after tyrone ravaged her last night she realized a kind hearted incel is all she ever wanted

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung, Deleted member 30679, mayo mogger and 3 others
its happening. maybe after tyrone ravaged her last night she realized a kind hearted incel is all she ever wanted
nah shes just excited to be ravaged by tyrone so she will be kinder to the incels she would usually treat like shit it will pass soon

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212, Nick.Harte, lowiqNormie and 1 other person
Jfl at having oneitis

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger, Ricky212, Mosh12 and 1 other person
nah shes just excited to be ravaged by tyrone so she will be kinder to the incels she would usually treat like shit it will pass soon
maybe she will be kind enogh to let an incel stick it in too?

What does your oneitis look like?

What does your oneitis look like?
frauded btw

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, lowiqNormie, Nick.Harte and 2 others
she’s got a few hours to waste and entertain herself until tyron comes over at night. And she chose the funniest subhuman she could think of - you

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 57464, Nick.Harte and 2 others
she’s ready to settle down

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
she’s got a few hours to waste and entertain herself until tyron comes over at night. And she chose the funniest subhuman she could think of - you
He was probably texting Tyrone while she blows him off and blud thought it was his oneitis who was being nice and compassionate to him

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
too much damage today....

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Alt Number 3
Holy shit , the amount of soy

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464 and Nick.Harte
Just wait at the finish line theory
His onetitis will never to go the end. She’ll settle down with a guy before the middle of the line.

why are there niggers in greece? kick them out

• JFL
u can thank my old oneitis for this situation
Oneitis is just soy reeking shit , dude just jack off to a insta whore problem solved you will end up becoming a cuck with this oneitis shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lowiqNormie and Deleted member 57464
she's pregnant and sees you as the father of tyrone's kid

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 30679, Deleted member 57464 and 3 others
@InnerVoid Whats ur face rating and height?

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Not bad stats, similar to mine but as an average man, its over

• So Sad
its not fair she is my lookstch
Most men cant get their looksmatch. You have to date down like I do. I have similar stats and ended up with a 400lb sheboon

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and Deleted member 57464
Most men cant get their looksmatch. You have to date down like I do. I have similar stats and ended up with a 400lb sheboon
fucking brutal
Are you happy at least ?

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
fucking brutal
Are you happy at least ?
No as they are even more entitled. Seeing how entitled she was made me wanna rope

No as they are even more entitled. Seeing how entitled she was made me wanna rope
Tbh u can do better idk why ur dating a 400 lbs animal I would rather.rope

• JFL
Beats all the other blackpills like height, face, female privilege, female dating options?
getting rejected by your looksmatch is a feeling like nothing else i have experienced. because i was used to being mogged by the girls.

• +1
id rather die than fuck any girl sub high htn

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 57464 and Canwefixit
getting rejected by your looksmatch is a feeling like nothing else i have experienced. because i was used to being mogged by the girls.
Never began for me, I knew since age 16 that my looksmatch was off the table

• So Sad